Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Hey I just wanted to explain myself to the staff team and my side of the story?
    Since they're all ignoring me in p.m's and stuff.

Ok , I was told i had gotten banned for changing a pass on "June"s account
    K first of all ..
    Me "June" And "Bunyip"
    Was in a training room and we were talking & stuff. Then i killed and taunted . He said "I'm a fan of you not like june"
    Then i was wondering if you aren't june then who are you. Then Bunyip said it's not june(Bunyip is june's girlfriend?)
    I was like reported for account share but i was told you can't get banned for account share?..
    And so june or whoever was on the account , was like who wants the account? I was like "ME ME ME"
    So he and bunyip made a chat , and Bunyip told me that if june got banned/or lost donors he would literally cry.(Since he's young or something) . Me & June was like so what , He's a big ego'er and a rager..
    Bunyip said he's just a kid. I was like whatever. Then back on topic... June said the id is Sea
    Then they were arguing about not giving it out. and then bunyip just said the pass out to me.(Forgot the pass)
    So i alt tabbed and went to fgunz.net & tried if the account worked. (it worked)
    So since he was giving the account out and i got the account. I assumed it was mine? & changed the pass since i don't want other people using "my" new account.
    The next day i tried to get on fgunz i couldn't see the servers or go on fgunz.net . Took me bout a day to find out i was banned -.-
    So then i ask staffs all ignored me. Except superwaffle(Ignoring atm)so he told me the reason why i was banned and never talked to me again.
    Therefore that's the reason im making this thread. To explain myself to the staff team.
    All i want is to have fun in fgunz and be friends with everyone.. Fgunz is like my main game that i play.
    Well just think about unbanning me. :'(

[P]lanB's Avatar Freestylersworld Legend

Country
    Thanks
    cool story
    Dave never ignore you
    Planb is planb... Yes, sir

Thanks
    Well then he doesn't answer..

[P]lanB's Avatar Freestylersworld Legend

Country
    Thanks
    He is very busy at all, maybe he does not have time to eat
    Planb is planb... Yes, sir

5. The following 4 users say thank you to [P]lanB for this useful post:

JShaya (09-07-2011), JungHae (09-07-2011), Lucky (09-07-2011), Vickachu (09-07-2011)

Thanks
    I guess

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    first wise thing the guy planb said since a while

8. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Lucky (09-07-2011)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Bunyip is a guy.

Thanks
    Well bunyip says he/she is june's girlfriend. Idfk . I just want my dam account ! And play with friends and lovely community on fgunz

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teddeh :) View Post
    Well bunyip says he/she is june's girlfriend. Idfk . I just want my dam account ! And play with friends and lovely community on fgunz
    Well since Bunyip gave you an acc and you changed its password it's sharing lolo

Omar's Avatar BARRELS! WUT R U DOIN?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kuroko View Post
    Well since Bunyip gave you an acc and you changed its password it's sharing lolo
    if its sharing then read this :
    *you are responsible for all actions taken on your account, do not lend or give your account or account details to anyone else.*

so yeah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information