• Yes

11 78.57%
  • No

3 21.43%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    User Not Found

Thanks
    You've got it backwards. It's not only the new people, the "oldgens" have a big play in it aswell. I know of a couple people who've quit because they got Ego'd for no reason by older members. The "oldgens" Ego way more than anyone else because they simply can. They also make anyone who's new feel like shit; they did the same to me when I first joined a year or so ago and they were doing it to others aswell and still are doing it. My advice to you people who want a better Community (including you older members); Stop ego'oing and trolling so much and maybe people will want to join. I'm not trying to bash on Freestyle or anyone at all I'm just calling it how I see it. A lot of people consider the FGunz community to be horribly shitty and if you don't believe me just ask a few members who even play here. (If you want a quick reference, just look at my Signature. Nathzi a respected member here even says the Community is shit) And no I don't hate FG and I don't think it sucks blah blah blah I'm just saying that the Community really has turned to shit within the last year or so.

Hopefully V7 will change the way the Community behaves, but I doubt it. A new client isn't going to make immature kids grow up and it's not going to make trolls behave like normal human beings, but all we can do is hope.

2. The following user said thank you to Existence for this useful post:

Prostidude (12-28-2011)

Thread Information