Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    alot of players that i concider "Pro" "good" arnt complainning about the donation gear.
    donors still have better gear then players without them.
    Last edited by Legit; 07-21-2009 at 11:08 PM.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

Thanks
    Idc about my donation weps/gear being lowered. I've seen a few people in the lobby crying about them though.

Spider's Avatar »Ocean¡° | Deric

Thanks
    lol um.
    I really don't like too many custom things.. I like it better when its like 0~45 atleast are the regular shotguns(IJJI/KgunZ) then it goes to custom from there. The swords same thing. Why is golden dragon sword so weak? It's one of the favorites. Keep it around level 50? Same with Shura. Fix the sword range and damage and delay. 370 for Shura is way too much for quickslashing(slashtwice then block). Add Ring of emperor? or something like it
    and please keep the highest delay of shotgun to 1100. But not all of em should be 1100. 1000 is good.
    »Ocean¡°|Treason

PsyLight0150's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    AND WHAT ABOUT THE GIANT SWORDS HUH?????? ARE YOU JUST GONNA LEAVE THEM AT CRAP 400 DELAY? idc about dmg but 400 delay?!?!?!? I can't even play with that. Also, Restore the old lvl 93 giant swords they were BA. No more of this gay 2 handed scythes/grav hammers/dragon bs. SOMEONE FIX THE GIANT SWORDS ASAP. I use them in my style and they are my main weapon but u go and delete half of them and replace them with noob damage and slowwwww delay and gay models. I can't play like this but I have way too much rep/friends here to leave. I've worked hard for my place as rank 94 on the server using 99% giant sword/gun. I've worked hard in creating a style for giant swords, training people, and beating the odds. Remember, the update is for the PLAYERS and it's called FREESTYLE gunz not Kstyle guns or Mstyle gunz. All this update did was boost k stylers...

I waited hours for this update and I am really really disappointed.

I was looking forward to some new giant sword models that aren't based off of old crap swords, possibly lower delay on higher giant swords, and my favorite set of swords that I was working for (at lvl 93 giant x2) still in the game! They are frickin gone now. Way to go in the negatives when it comes to "new content" in the giant sword department. It's just old same*** 1 handed normal long sword passed down into the giant sword category like a pathetic hand-me-down. And you removed the BEST set of giant swords in the game and replaced with the suck ones. UPDATES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO REMOVE CONTENT. WTF.

The update makes the server look like a modded version of ijji <_< WHY do we play priv servs again? Oh ya, to NOT play ijji....and what the heck is with the shotgun delay? I go down the list and it goes from 1200 delay to 700 to 1700 to 600 !?!?!?!? what was someone just randomizing delay time?
    Last edited by PsyLight0150; 07-22-2009 at 05:12 AM.

Thanks
    MORE CLOTHING PLZ, U JUST RECOLORED lame ass power ranger crap.

Forgive's Avatar KingOmar.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ▬iish▬ View Post
    MORE CLOTHING PLZ, U JUST RECOLORED lame ass power ranger crap.
    dude stop complaining...and insulting omg u guys keep complaining bout all the cothes,swords,donors just w8 until bugs are fixed and iish i like all the clothes they made its not crap like u said..

Thanks
    where can i read all the new things the client dos?

Hyön's Avatar ^7Rizu^9
    All I don't like about the update is the massive kinda lags me when it goes off lol, but on the other hand everything seems to be fine. LOL & PSY if you don't like it go to the game where the swords were originated all I see in your post is the same thing. You're only addressing the same topic about your beloved swords OVER & OVER again.

~^7Rizu^9~
    ~Herb is the healing of mankind, alcohol is the destruction.~

クリック!

jorge199494's Avatar A legend.

Thanks
    it's so hard to insta nowz

IGN: Meha/Jorge
    Lol I'm not Jorge94
    Clan: Treason
    Wombo Combo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information