Cereal's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    You guys should add like a youtube video to each donator item in action on each items page.

that'd be pretty neat ;D

Like if the staff has some free time on their hands d:

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    It'd be a nice thing to see, but seeing as how Maiet Entertainment snatches down Freestyle Youtube videos in a few weeks time from posting, it would be pretty pointless to create a video for ALL the items just for them to be taken down a few weeks later. Now. GIF images showing their likeness, that would be a good idea. Maiet cannot take down GIF images, and I could post a thread containing item descriptions, links to the items themselves, as well as a normal sized GIF of the item in action . **Note: Only McSic or SuperWaffle would have access to all of the Donation items, us Staff do not receive any free Donation or Event items from our positions.

Cereal's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    It'd be a nice thing to see, but seeing as how Maiet Entertainment snatches down Freestyle Youtube videos in a few weeks time from posting, it would be pretty pointless to create a video for ALL the items just for them to be taken down a few weeks later. Now. GIF images showing their likeness, that would be a good idea. Maiet cannot take down GIF images, and I could post a thread containing item descriptions, links to the items themselves, as well as a normal sized GIF of the item in action . **Note: Only McSic or SuperWaffle would have access to all of the Donation items, us Staff do not receive any free Donation or Event items from our positions.
    Ohh I mean like uhmm.

Like this item:
    http://fgunz.net/item/?id=56

You could put a GIF right under it d:

Stunned's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
    You guys should add like a youtube video to each donator item in action on each items page.

that'd be pretty neat ;D

Like if the staff has some free time on their hands d:
    Me and free time ? Hahaha

Thread Information