Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    dabaka's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stroopwafels View Post
    By staying @FGunZ you show that you are a real member and trusted and not crying about the things that have changed.
    /disagree

Pfft stoop!
    Im oober qqing and im still here :[

@xdviet
    i cant insta with 400 delay ><
    well my chances of insta are WAY low then a 330 delay.

Banned

Thanks
    Yea it was worthless for me to play this server. Wasted good money on it so I could have an advantage over other players. It wasn't much to start off but now... really donors= shit. Waste to donate to this server. But all high levels get that WAY OP thanks guys! really appreciate it! And lol??? I cant even do a fun battle normal clothes because wtf delay????? omg bullshit never see me again thanks for the waste of my time.

xDViet's Avatar Wanna deepfry my eggroll?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    Yea it was worthless for me to play this server. Wasted good money on it so I could have an advantage over other players. It wasn't much to start off but now... really donors= shit. Waste to donate to this server. But all high levels get that WAY OP thanks guys! really appreciate it! And lol??? I cant even do a fun battle normal clothes because wtf delay????? omg bullshit never see me again thanks for the waste of my time.
    And this is an example of a person that does not have the skill to be able to use balanced weapons(aka ijji similar weapons) and not notice that donors are still an advantage, because they're still as strong as lvl 99 weapons, if not, stronger.
    What high levels are overpowered huh? I don't see any normal non-donor level 99's.
    Also why complain about delay of normal clothing when there's always a low one for each, just use those.
    And if you complain about the delay of the shotguns, it just proves that you can't play without low delayed shotguns like donor shotguns.

Plus you never did have an advantage over other players last patch, because about 80% of the server is all donors, which makes you even with 80% of the server.

@dabaka Ah I may be wrong D: I've only tried tbf on all the different delayed weapons, never actually though of insta.
    Last edited by xDViet; 07-25-2009 at 07:07 AM.
    ~ Noob - KevinL - lmNub ~

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    Originally Posted by xDViet View Post
    And this is an example of a person that does not have the skill to be able to use balanced weapons(aka ijji similar weapons) and not notice that donors are still an advantage, because they're still as strong as lvl 99 weapons, if not, stronger.
    What high levels are overpowered huh? I don't see any normal non-donor level 99's.
    Also why complain about delay of normal clothing when there's always a low one for each, just use those.
    And if you complain about the delay of the shotguns, it just proves that you can't play without low delayed shotguns like donor shotguns.

Plus you never did have an advantage over other players last patch, because about 80% of the server is all donors, which makes you even with 80% of the server.
    /agree donors are still strong check out the donor rifles overpowered all the other Sprays..+ if you do some simple calculation full donor+donor rings=140 ap 160 hp compared to non-donors they have like 125hp 100 ap and their hp/ap rings doesnt add much ..the lvl99s only add about 12 or 13 ap/hp again how many lvl99 do you see? + in my oppinion they shouldnt remove the 50 pack nades and mines
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    But why still cry about the donators?
    I know you donated for it to be a little better then the rest but do you suck or something without overpowered donator items? Just kidding
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Banned

Thanks
    But why still cry about the donators?
    I know you donated for it to be a little better then the rest but do you suck or something without overpowered donator items? Just kidding
    Er... I bet you ment it...

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Classic View Post
    Er... I bet you ment it...

True. Lol.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    Planning to leave soon to
    JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

Clarity's Avatar Freestylee!

Thanks
    Well from what I heard, they've just fixed the bugs, now they're looking into re-balancing all the items. The overpowered level 55 rifle has been fixed from 90 damage, so that was the first part, now they've just got to continue it. If it all runs smoothly it'll take a maximum of like 3-4 days, I believe, or less even. ^^

But yeah for those people who left, they aren't true freestylers, like those who are still sticking around through F-GunZ's ups and downs. :p

-Dan
    Originally Posted by Sniper
    -Clarity - New Freestylers Crew Trial GM
    Originally Posted by UkRaiNeR View Post
    As of today the following people are promoted:

Clarity - Game Master

XtrapX's Avatar No1sperfect

Country
    Thanks
    By staying @FGunZ you show that you are a real member and trusted and not crying about the things that have changed.
    agree =o Dx stroop pooned us!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information