Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    i like pie .

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    wow its only been 7 years i feel like gunz has been around for longer..

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Brutus for this useful post:

Atlantica (04-07-2012), Thrinaria (04-07-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Philanthropist View Post
    wow its only been 7 years i feel like gunz has been around for longer..
    you are wrong Mr . 7 years is already long time

A Tissue's Avatar Kim Taeyeon <3

Thanks
    its been 9 years already since the start of the oldest gunz AJAJAJAJA

Quacks's Avatar »Đoodleydoo ☺

Thanks
    Old-Gen doesnt have to be specific good.
    Old-Gen's looks like they have no life at all, and play gunz all the time and doesn't change from game to game.
    Whenever someone say's newgen to me, I take that as a compliment, because I know I at least have a life beside games.

And, whenever you're getting ' newgen ' called, it means you have beaten him up.
    which means they have been playing all the time and still suck at this game?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Old-Gen's looks like they have no life at all, and play gunz all the time and doesn't change from game to game.
    Whenever someone say's newgen to me, I take that as a compliment, because I know I at least have a life beside games.

And, whenever you're getting ' newgen ' called, it means you have beaten him up.
    Lol, doesn't matter if you're NewGen or OldGen, it's whoever is better nowadays.

8. The following user said thank you to Razer for this useful post:

Atlantica (04-07-2012)

Quacks's Avatar »Đoodleydoo ☺

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    Lol, doesn't matter if you're NewGen or OldGen, it's whoever is better nowadays.
    dats true.

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jinx View Post

^newgen hue huehehehe

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    nop actually thats a nerd .. they took all the fun of gunz .. gunz was to be fun while playing .. now it turned into a competition of shotgun fighting .. wich for some .. fkin suck balls .. i mean not me i have donors and still can kill but like the newer players who want to try gunz for first time .. they may end quitting as soon as they start getting owned and not getting a single kill ..

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mrfuzzyballs24 View Post
    nop actually thats a nerd .. they took all the fun of gunz .. gunz was to be fun while playing .. now it turned into a competition of shotgun fighting .. wich for some .. fkin suck balls .. i mean not me i have donors and still can kill but like the newer players who want to try gunz for first time .. they may end quitting as soon as they start getting owned and not getting a single kill ..
    It's a ego competition. I play GunZ because it's fun as ****, what other game requires you to move your hands like that? And new players won't join this server because there is no population that caters to new players.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information