Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DatsiK's Avatar (╯°□° )╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP TABLES

Thanks
    The proccesing of CPU threads does not affect the GPU activity though,
    you aint completely wrong if he was useing multiple monitors running the download / browser on a seperate screen (to be visibly displayed)
    he would eventually get a difference in fps, even though modern GPUs can handle that easily without noticable fps drops.

Charok's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DatsiK View Post
    The proccesing of CPU threads does not affect the GPU activity though,
    you aint completely wrong if he was useing multiple monitors running the download / browser on a seperate screen (to be visibly displayed)
    he would eventually get a difference in fps, even though modern GPUs can handle that easily without noticable fps drops.
    Can you explain why my frames per second drops significantly when running two games? (Ex. GunZ and League of Legends)

Ps: No, my computer is not 10+ years old. :p

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Charok View Post
    Can you explain why my frames per second drops significantly when running two games? (Ex. GunZ and League of Legends)

Ps: No, my computer is not 10+ years old. :p
    This is stupidly obvious... Your GPU needs to render twice as much objects thus having to manage a lot more of work, which eventually will make it lower both the FPS on your games so that it can cope (it has fail safe systems that won't let it go over a certain frequency and over a certain temperature).

@OP
    Go to Desktop -> Right click -> Screen Resolution -> Advanced Options -> Monitor tab -> There should be a dropdown, which is probably at 60Hz.

Change that to the highest there is, there is a chance that 60Hz is the highest refresh frequency you can get, but I have been experimenting with Gunz at 60Hz and I get ~400 fps.
    Last edited by Yoda; 04-30-2012 at 05:19 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information