Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    i just started on the server and i am around lvl 32.
    to be honest its easy to level up if you got a bud and you both quest. but when it comes joining regular games, i must say lvl matters quite a lot, and on top of that there are quite a few donors around.
    Where i am heading is that low lvl items, such as shotguns, swords, specially revolvers on low lvl are pretty weak.
    it is so, that if you dont have a huge advantage of skill it is really hard to kill someone that has around 30-40 more levels.
    since i am new around i dont know if you just want to be that huge gap of power on levels,but just as a comment, maybe a suggestion, you should close this gap a bit with lower levels, newcomers like me that just join and wanna check the game get bashed around unless someone helps in(like a they helped me a while).

i know you guys got your own balance on mind, but as a suggestion, try to make revolvers a bit stronger, i have been playing a few days, and i havent seen even 1 person using them, or they are really nerfed, or people just dont like them, and i dont think is this last one.
    also there are some nades, that if make a good hit, they one hit you.

Also some npcs on quests have so many health or armor, i am not sure, that its really hard to quest alone, or maybe it is just me, in that case, put some tips here , so maybe i can quest alone and close the gap of levels.

just commenting this since i am a player that likes the more classic setup.

Hopes this gets somewhere.

2. The following 9 users say thank you to Black for this useful post:

Alwis (07-12-2012), IMusic (07-12-2012), Legancy (07-12-2012), McSic (07-12-2012), Moh (07-12-2012), serpento (07-15-2012), SuperKekku (07-12-2012), Trencal (07-12-2012), Yunal (07-14-2012)

Nancy's Avatar happiness exists

Thanks
    First normal thread.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    You know If I could give you my extra donor clothes, rings, and clothes I would but thats not aloud.
    I agree with you though people that are donor have probably forgot what it is like to be a non-donor
    I know I have so I support you.

ProGame's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    well there is nothing you can do much about it, its almost like this in every server, but I agree the gap btween donar and regular wepons is huge.
    i can try to suggest a new balance but it will take me like a 2-4 days and I am not sure if The FG staff will want some thing like this.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    We hoped that our players that love to quest enjoy our quests more by giving the NPC more health/armor.

7. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Jawarisin (07-12-2012)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    We will reduce the health and armor of NPCs a little bit.
    Also, we have tried to close the gap between lvl 1 and lvl 99 weapons, but it's not easy with the amount of weapons we have.
    We'll try to balance them even more, we want our new players to have a chance.

9. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Person69 (07-14-2012)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    We hoped that our players that love to quest enjoy our quests more by giving the NPC more health/armor.
    This is ridiculous. Our players should enjoy Clanwar, and most important duel tournaments more, because that is what makes us different isn't?!

Banned

Thanks
    Making a thread instead!
    Last edited by Divined; 07-12-2012 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aventura` View Post
    First normal thread.
    ?
    Originally Posted by HDUB Charcoal View Post
    You know If I could give you my extra donor clothes, rings, and clothes I would but thats not aloud.
    I agree with you though people that are donor have probably forgot what it is like to be a non-donor
    I know I have so I support you.
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    oh i see. Well thats fine, just saying something that i noticed since i am new, seemed kinda off to me.
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    We will reduce the health and armor of NPCs a little bit.
    Also, we have tried to close the gap between lvl 1 and lvl 99 weapons, but it's not easy with the amount of weapons we have.
    We'll try to balance them even more, we want our new players to have a chance.
    i understand your predicament, as i see it, staff wanna keep the many options on weapons so they have more options where people can choose from,and you want to close the gap a bit,as a suggestion or an idea i think that instead of separating for example, every 2 swords for each 5 levels,you could make more gaps between levels, for example: sword 1, lvl1, sword 2 lvl 3, sword 3 lvl 5, sword 4 lvl 8, and so, another idea is that you start the damage difference a bit higher for start equipment, by this i mean, that instead of a lvl 1 10dmg sword, you start on a 15 damage sword, keeping the same weapons, but making the model be more worth while as you go up on rank of weapon. You could also have a bit of both, but this way lower levels will be a bit stronger,and it wont affect donors or higher levels,unless they dont like having a challenge regardless the level of the player of course lol.
    Another idea is that you reduce the ammount of weapons you got, i know this would be a bad idea for the reasong i said before.
    but if you think about it, how many people actually are taking into account most of the lower level models? most of the people that are on a lower level just want to go up, and get stronger, so you can have less weapons on lower levels, and as you go up and leveling up is slower, you get more options.

edit: And thanks for the fast reply.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Black View Post
    oh i see. Well thats fine, just saying something that i noticed since i am new, seemed kinda off to me.

i understand your predicament, as i see it, staff wanna keep the many options on weapons so they have more options where people can choose from,and you want to close the gap a bit,as a suggestion or an idea i think that instead of separating for example, every 2 swords for each 5 levels,you could make more gaps between levels, for example: sword 1, lvl1, sword 2 lvl 3, sword 3 lvl 5, sword 4 lvl 8, and so, another idea is that you start the damage difference a bit higher for start equipment, by this i mean, that instead of a lvl 1 10dmg sword, you start on a 15 damage sword, keeping the same weapons, but making the model be more worth while as you go up on rank of weapon. You could also have a bit of both, but this way lower levels will be a bit stronger,and it wont affect donors or higher levels,unless they dont like having a challenge regardless the level of the player of course lol.
    Another idea is that you reduce the ammount of weapons you got, i know this would be a bad idea for the reasong i said before.
    but if you think about it, how many people actually are taking into account most of the lower level models? most of the people that are on a lower level just want to go up, and get stronger, so you can have less weapons on lower levels, and as you go up and leveling up is slower, you get more options.
    We will, for sure, take this into consideration.
    We are going to reduce the amount of swords we have (removing the bad quality ones) to close the big damage gap between Lvl 1 and Lvl 99 weapons.
    We currently have 107 swords for only 99 levels, which is far too much.
    I'll try to reduce it to about 50 and only keep the best looking high-quality swords.

We will also try to re-balance all other items to make it more fair, improving the gameplay.

14. The following 5 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Fresh (07-14-2012), Kira (07-14-2012), Person69 (07-14-2012), serpento (07-15-2012), Yunal (07-14-2012)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information