Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    K im getting Really P***** off with you noobs who QQ wen i spike and your Like "RECORDED THAT" "NOOB N STEP" "REPRTING YOU" "GETTING YOU BANNED"

Kay lets Explain this, N step is Performed When you Detatch Your Ethernet Cable From your Router / modem (Usually Yellow), and then plugging it back in, Causing you to Temporarily have the DC sign over your head, This Trick allows you To Escape Massives, or give you time to med etc etc.

I Use Wireless, If your not Familiar with this term it means I CONNNECT TO THE INTERNET WITH NO WIRES!

So seeings i have NO ethernet Cable i cant n step?

To actually prove i use wireless i have attatched a Screen Shot.
    Last edited by krimejsb; 09-09-2009 at 02:13 PM.

Shunpo's Avatar no shampoo ;_;

Thanks
    You have to put into consideration that some people might think ur "nstepping" with f12 er w/e - not saying you do, cus i dun kno u. But just from the trouble u went through of putting up this post and with a screenshot, I'd say you're telling the truth :p

FLIPNOTE

Cows's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    There is no need for profanity, people may say you nstep because your too good. Stuff happens.

[10-11, 11:13]Synthonic: Coldblooded I'm weird, Felix is actally totally legitly awesome.

Banned

Thanks
    Errr i use wireless also but i don't spike?

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    PFFT The noobs who are saying u n-step isnt on forums...

xHahaboiyz's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I have a question.....

What is a "NStep"?
    EF/AR / AIE / AIE / ES / TEE / WHY / EL / AIE / GEE / YOU / EN / ZEE !!

Say it correctly and you will SPELL
    F / R / E / E / S / T / Y / L / E / G / U / N / Z !!

Bakpao's Avatar safe and sound

Thanks
    Originally Posted by xHahaboiyz View Post
    I have a question.....

What is a "NStep"?

Kay lets Explain this, N step is Performed When you Detatch Your Ethernet Cable From your Router / modem (Usually Yellow), and then plugging it back in, Causing you to Temporarily have the DC sign over your head, This Trick allows you To Escape Massives, or give you time to med etc etc.
    /howmanychars?
    22/12/2009

15/10/2010

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    u do spike.. soooo

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by krimejsb View Post
    K im getting Really P***** off with you noobs who QQ wen i spike and your Like "RECORDED THAT" "NOOB N STEP" "REPRTING YOU" "GETTING YOU BANNED"

I Use Wireless, If your not Familiar with this term it means I CONNNECT TO THE INTERNET WITH NO WIRES!

So seeings i have NO ethernet Cable i cant n step?

To actually prove i use wireless i have attatched a Screen Shot.
    Hey, buddy... You have Vista and people are complaining about you spiking... Do by any chance spike, oh say, about every minute or so?

Here's the fix: http://www.martin-majowski.de/wlanop...ds/wopt020.zip

Download that, then run the executable named "WLanOptimizerNET.exe". It will open a program that takes little to no RAM, runs in the background(you can see it in your shortcut bar), and prevents Vista from running a certain program. Now, Windows XP has a similar program that most Vista always uses, but Windows XP users can shut it off, while Vista users are made to endure this crappy spike every minute. What the program on your computer is doing is putting a slight hold on the wireless network you are using while it sends out a signal, checking for any new wireless routers. Just simply download that folder from the link provided, and you'll never spike again, as long as you have the program I linked open.

Banned

Thanks
    OWNED/10char

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information