Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ariston View Post
    I couldn't even read what you said.
    Ill re-word that whole paragraph then: go die.

On a serious note, rich should be taxed more heavily.

2. The following user said thank you to Sparks for this useful post:

Joel (10-22-2012)

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post

Too bad that they cant be. If there rich, they got the facilities to move thier money out of the governments reach, i wish we could but they'd just stuff they're shit in a swiss bank.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Redbeek View Post
    If u can't understand wut that means, no wonder u would vote for Romney. U can't read between the lines.
    I'm unable to vote.
    I'm a libertarian/ Tea Party Activist.
    The only way to get back on track is to side with the GOP until the 2016 election.

You on the other hand probably go home after school and turn on CNN, read up on the huffingtonpost, New York Times, watch Obama's 1m dollar commercails with the money he got from foreign countries donations, and believe everything they say.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post

you forget to tell why. sigh

People who have more money can pay more tax so they should. It's not a bad thing. These people will still be able to buy big houses. nice cars. just less of it. but only the thought of it makes them crazy.
    just ask yourself. is it fair to someone that doesnt earn that much money to let him pay the same tax as a rich guy with enough money to buy multiple cars? It isnt. most poor people work just as hard as rich people do. maybe even harder.
    income isn't determened by who works hard.

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post

People who have more money can pay more tax so they should. It's not a bad thing. These people will still be able to buy big houses. nice cars. just less of it. but only the thought of it makes them crazy.
    just ask yourself. is it fair to someone that doesnt earn that much money to let him pay the same tax as a rich guy with enough money to buy multiple cars? It isnt. most poor people work just as hard as rich people do. maybe even harder.
    You can't, they move all their money out of the country because they can afford to, its the sad truth ;(

Banned

Thanks
    To make money you need to work for it, simple as that.

Richer people pay more in taxes than lower income people. It's simple math.

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    I'm unable to vote.
    I'm a libertarian/ Tea Party Activist.
    The only way to get back on track is to side with the GOP until the 2016 election.

You on the other hand probably go home after school and turn on CNN, read up on the huffingtonpost, New York Times, watch Obama's 1m dollar commercails with the money he got from foreign countries donations, and believe everything they say.
    its funny cuz fox news(the most bias news station ever.) supports mitt romney. I'm guessing thats wut u like to watch?

the reasoning has already been mentioned before if u read the thread, and it doesnt take much brains to think of wut u just said, they just choose to ignore that.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    You can't, they move all their money out of the country because they can afford to, its the sad truth ;(
    You pay tax over your income. If you fail to pay the tax you go to jail?

at least that is how things work in my country. you never recieve the money you pay to the government.. its already cut of your salery

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    To make money you need to work for it, simple as that.

Richer people pay more in taxes than lower income people. It's simple math.
    U just made me laugh. U have no idea wuts going on in this country. Get out of ur hole.

oi Blake

Thanks
    You pay tax over your income. If you fail to pay the tax you go to jail?

at least that is how things work in my country. you never recieve the money you pay to the government.. its already cut of your salery
    the way rich people make money is different, they get it off of dividends and capital gains so if they just move there money to Switzerland, they dont get taxed on it.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information