Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    If I was still active as f uck like the old days, I'd smack yo all with Heytu.

ego nobs.
    Ay.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    If I was still active as f uck like the old days, I'd smack yo all with Heytu.

ego nobs.
    You are best

3. The following user said thank you to Juriën for this useful post:

yuul (12-10-2012)

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    lol u streaking against us ?
    no wont happen.

also we're barelly even playing me and carry busy on school so we can barrely play even in weekands
    also gift us full donor so we're using 160 hp in cw with avatar 2 op donor meds so we play like alpha ???
    gift us sniper spray full donor 2 donor meds so we play like artemis ???
    if this server was even this would be ez as fk
    You seem mad, first off when you *****s from Soul cw'd all day most of us were barely on lmao, me and Yoda were the only one cwin from Alpha and that was like sometimes, and if the server was balanced out completely then it'll be easy for us as well, since we're egoing here, name one person who can beat me in 1n1 from Soul. gtf <3

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Battleboy View Post
    You seem mad, first off when you *****s from Soul cw'd all day most of us were barely on lmao, me and Yoda were the only one cwin from Alpha and that was like sometimes, and if the server was balanced out completely then it'll be easy for us as well, since we're egoing here, name one person who can beat me in 1n1 from Soul. gtf <3
    Me, Anima, SifaYoung, KingWayne, KoreanAim ? enuf or want more?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    Me, Anima, SifaYoung, KingWayne, KoreanAim ? enuf or want more?
    You can't beat me in 1n1 nt, Jack i shit on jack every clanwar nt, Sifa I already smacked him and hes worse nt, Wayne can't beat me in 1n1 either nt, Matt can't beat me in 1n1 either nt, now name someone good and "legit" oh wait does Soul have anyone legit? ah

Freestyler

Thanks
    You can't beat me in 1n1 nt, Jack i shit on jack every clanwar nt, Sifa I already smacked him and hes worse nt, Wayne can't beat me in 1n1 either nt, Matt can't beat me in 1n1 either nt, now name someone good and "legit" oh wait does Soul have anyone legit? ah
    Wtf u say bich don't make me post 11-0 Jajaja and sht ! I haven't been reported for being unlegit ever since I played gunz if u can find a report that says I'm unlegit I'll get rash to gift u 1000 coins

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    Wtf u say bich don't make me post 11-0 Jajaja and sht ! I haven't been reported for being unlegit ever since I played gunz if u can find a report that says I'm unlegit I'll get rash to gift u 1000 coins
    I was referring to others as unlegit, and to you as bad since you do suck dik now huehueuhe and what 11-0?

Freestyler

Thanks
    I was referring to others as unlegit, and to you as bad since you do suck dik now huehueuhe and what 11-0?
    Well they're not banned so yeah and it's funny cus we only just came back to gunz 2 weeks ago and u guys still have trouble beating us even with ur op stuff noob Jew hue hue

nvm it was saleem i 11-0'd not you XD i 11-4u XD
    Last edited by Anima; 12-10-2012 at 12:12 PM.

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    **** school i gotta gunz 24/7!

Donator

Thanks

sure lets 1v1 sometime.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information