View Poll Results: Should Snipers be allowed back in Clanwar and get nerfed instead?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Allow snipers back to CW + nerf them by limiting speed

35 38.04%
  • Keep snipers blocked from CW + don't nerf

57 61.96%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    King of Sniper / Dinosaur

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    Well here is my opinion as of this.

Beforehand, I would just like to make the reminder that I am the one who suggested the sniper rework.

I think one of the main reasons snipers are hated, is due to their high damage AT ANY RANGE. The downside is the scope and need to aim.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let's make a comparison here:
    Most maps are: Close quarters;
    From close, shotgun kill in: 2-3 hits.
    Snipers : 2 hits.

Snipers require a scope and to aim, while shotgun are more forgiving because of the spread.
    Shotguns have larger clip.
    You can do more moves with shotguns.

So basically, shotguns have an ADVANTAGE at close range.
    And snipers have an ADVANTAGE at long range.
    Isn't that NORMAL?

We can also look at this this way. For a target which is really far away: He's small. With the fast-paced Gunz movement, he's hard to aim at.
    Also, what is the main reason peoples use shotguns..... Because they are overpowered! That's the simple reason. They kill in 2-3 shots from close, have rather large clip for their killing power, they don't require as much aiming as any other gun due to the large spread, you can shoot very quickly with them, and they enable a big combination of deadly moves.
    If players wanted to use the weakest guns, everybody would be carrying single pistols(not revolvers).

I think the only reason people complain is because running and spamming shotgun doesn't work as well.

Facts to Facts. HOW ARE SNIPERS OVERPOWERED???

-Jawarisin
    Here is a middle finger for you suggesting the rework to the snipers. and single pistols are op with sniper combo.

other than that, i'm glad you see my point of view
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

Thanks
    Snipers don't belong in this game in the first place. Remove them entirely, not just from clan war, and we'll be getting somewhere. '-'

But otherwise, keep them blocked in clan war, but also nerf them. No sniper should be doing over 100 damage, at all. 75-80 is balanced as sort of a breaker-avenger aspect. (Seeing as snipers are high powered revolvers, since revolvers are supposed to be the "snipers" of gunz and snipers rifles have higher damage than revolvers and also snipe.)

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by defekt View Post
    Snipers don't belong in this game in the first place. Remove them entirely, not just from clan war, and we'll be getting somewhere. '-'

But otherwise, keep them blocked in clan war, but also nerf them. No sniper should be doing over 100 damage, at all. 75-80 is balanced as sort of a breaker-avenger aspect. (Seeing as snipers are high powered revolvers, since revolvers are supposed to be the "snipers" of gunz and snipers rifles have higher damage than revolvers and also snipe.)
    ever had the delay in mind when you posted??
    75 dmg... are you crazy? I defy you to kill anybody with such worthless weapons.

-Jawarisin

Originally Posted by Tonysaurus View Post
    Here is a middle finger for you suggesting the rework to the snipers. and single pistols are op with sniper combo.

other than that, i'm glad you see my point of view
    go dual single pistols. I dare you to get CW win streak with a team like that. NOT single revolver. Single pistols! Post me back on it!
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Well here is my opinion as of this.

Beforehand, I would just like to make the reminder that I am the one who suggested the sniper rework.

I think one of the main reasons snipers are hated, is due to their high damage AT ANY RANGE. The downside is the scope and need to aim.
    Let's make a comparison here:
    Most maps are: Close quarters;
    From close, shotgun kill in: 2-3 hits.
    Snipers : 2 hits.

Snipers require a scope and to aim, while shotgun are more forgiving because of the spread.
    Shotguns have larger clip.
    You can do more moves with shotguns.

So basically, shotguns have an ADVANTAGE at close range.
    And snipers have an ADVANTAGE at long range.
    Isn't that NORMAL?

We can also look at this this way. For a target which is really far away: He's small. With the fast-paced Gunz movement, he's hard to aim at.
    Also, what is the main reason peoples use shotguns..... Because they are overpowered! That's the simple reason. They kill in 2-3 shots from close, have rather large clip for their killing power, they don't require as much aiming as any other gun due to the large spread, you can shoot very quickly with them, and they enable a big combination of deadly moves.
    If players wanted to use the weakest guns, everybody would be carrying single pistols(not revolvers).

I think the only reason people complain is because running and spamming shotgun doesn't work as well.

Facts to Facts. HOW ARE SNIPERS OVERPOWERED???

-Jawarisin

foreal, all you try hards crying that you cant dodge a sniper. you obv suck if you cant dodge 1 single bullet, try harder @_@

5. The following user said thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

Tonysaurus (12-17-2012)

Thanks
    75 dmg... are you crazy? I defy you to kill anybody with such worthless weapons.

-Jawarisin
    Avengers did 11 damage (2 shots, 132 damage full PB, but more pellet spread) whilst normal Breakers did 9 damage. (5 shots, 108 damage for a pull PB)
    Revolvers do 50 damage.

The problem with snipers is that the damage you deal can be dealt at any range. ANY range. This is why revolvers do less damage than shotguns. (LESS THAN HALF) If you start having snipers that hit harder than shotguns, even at close range, it's clearly unbalanced and overpowered. Let's not forget to mention that snipers are even more accurate than revolvers. Oh and one more thing, higher damage values means more damage directly to HP, this is also why you cannot have snipers with that high damage. You'll still die just as fast with someone that can actually aim.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by -AznNinja View Post
    foreal, all you try hards crying that you cant dodge a sniper. you obv suck if you cant dodge 1 single bullet, try harder @_@
    Kinda hard to dodge when you have unlegits like tony shooting you in the face from across the map in the head.

Thanks

don't forget snipers have a higher delay, longer reload and also more weight.
    Nerf snipers to 75-80 dmg? HAH. Then i guess all 10 dmg shotguns should have 2-3 clips per round. Shotguns and snipers have a good balance against each other at the moment. Snipers were actually already in the game unreleased. It's just that someone took over and implemented them into private servers.

Originally Posted by Charcoal View Post
    Kinda hard to dodge when you have unlegits like tony shooting you in the face from across the map in the head.
    l0l drop it. Go report me and let's see. I wish to know if staff can really tell unlegits from legits. I am probably one of the best legit snipers ingame. Kkkkk gg

-Jawarisin

go dual single pistols. I dare you to get CW win streak with a team like that. NOT single revolver. Single pistols! Post me back on it!

I'll try my best. Lvl 90 dual single pistols here we go.
    Last edited by Tonysaurus; 12-17-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Thanks
    don't forget snipers have a higher delay, longer reload and also more weight.
    Nerf snipers to 75-80 dmg? HAH. Then i guess all 10 dmg shotguns should have 2-3 clips per round. Shotguns and snipers have a good balance against each other at the moment. Snipers were actually already in the game unreleased. It's just that someone took over and implemented them into private servers
    let me say again, high value damages go to HP first rather than ap. 75 damage is still a 3 hit kill vs normal health. and technically yes, 10 damage shotguns should have a 2 round clip, since 10 and 11 damage shotguns were avengers and had two shots.

Thanks
    let me say again, high value damages go to HP first rather than ap. 75 damage is still a 3 hit kill vs normal health. and technically yes, 10 damage shotguns should have a 2 round clip, since 10 and 11 damage shotguns were avengers and had two shots.
    then in that case i think snipers should be 100 dmg, and 10 dmg shotguns should be 2 clip. and the 100 dmg snipers should have 3 clip with like 1000 delay same with the shotguns.

Thanks
    then in that case i think snipers should be 100 dmg, and 10 dmg shotguns should be 2 clip. and the 100 dmg snipers should have 3 clip with like 1000 delay same with the shotguns.
    80-85 or so damage would be balanced, that and scopes are unnecessary and highly buggy so those should go as well. would be nicely balanced and make revolvers viable again.

maybe 1500 delay

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information