Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Well..

Nagi does one daily now if I'm not wrong.

GM's do one daily also, so yeah.
    Brisk is only ET member at the moment. So they can host actively.
    Anyways I Needa get back to work bbl

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    I don't want to get hated cause I made this post or whatever.. Already enough people hates me cause of that story with my mom so.

I'm just wondering why do [N]agi (It's the only dev that I saw do it) is hosting events? I mean why do devs got powers and shet like that in-game?

You just added ''Event-Team'' as Staff. 2-3 ETs and all the GMs that you already have should be enough. Nowadays we have about 10 events per day? I remember in v6 (It doesn't even make a year or wut) we had like 1 event per month and the only one that was hosting was AderZ and Rash.

I'd like to say to Rash that you did the better GM job in this server yet. Even after all thoses haters cause you're Alpha's leader and that you own shets. You're still the only one that hosts GREATS AND NOT THE SAME events and one by month or something like that.

well my real question is :

Why does Devs have the right to makes events ?

~ Jaay

3rd January 2013 [Trial Event Master’s Trial Period Begins]
    Kira – 2 Events | Adorable – 3 Events | Mime – 3 Events
    Total Sequences: 3
    Total Events: 8

4th January 2013
    Divine – 2 Events | Kira – 1 Event | Divine – 1 Event | Mime – 1 Event | Nagi – 2 Events | Adorable – 1 Event
    Total Sequences: 6
    Total Events: 8

5th January 2013
    Divine – 3 Events | Kira – 4 Events | Divine – 3 Events
    Total Sequences: 3
    Total Events: 10

6th January 2013 [Trial Event Master’s Trial Period Ends]
    Kira - 2 Events | Nagi – 2 Events
    Total Sequences: 2
    Total Events: 4

7th January 2013
    Adorable – 2 Events | Nagi – 3 Events
    Total Events: 5

8th January 2013
    Adorable – 2 Events | Xanxus – 2 Events
    Total Events: 4

A sequence is basically a set. So Sets of events.

Anyway, as you can see during the trial periods the events were at a high point ranging mostly between 8 - 10.

After the trial periods had finished, the amount of events and sequences had regressed. The amount of events between the 7th - 8th are the normal amount of events that are being hosted according to statistics. Didn't include other dates because they weren't precise dates cos it just shows up like "a week ago".

This is why the Event Team was created, in order to keep a constant healthy sequence of events running in order to keep the community happy. If you're not fond of events, don't participate. No one is forcing it upon you. The world, as surprising as it may seem, does not revolve around you. There are always players asking for events.

You referred to V6 and there being 1 event a month. You clearly weren't around for that long. There were more events than that which have been recorded.

As for this bit:
    I'd like to say to Rash that you did the better GM job in this server yet. Even after all thoses haters cause you're Alpha's leader and that you own shets. You're still the only one that hosts GREATS AND NOT THE SAME events and one by month or something like that.

If you love Rash's events so much, feel free to save your loins for Rash's events. That's your own personal preference so feel free to abide by that. However you have no right to be trying to force this opinion upon others by making a thread about it in order to undermine the rest of the staff. Don't bother saying that wasn't what you were trying to do because there is an extremely open alternative which is called "Private Messaging" which I know you're aware of. You could have easily PM'd a staff member regarding this curiosity of yours.

Not everyone has that same opinion. As staff members of FreestylersWorld, we're merely fulfilling our duty which is to keep the community content with the events that the majority of them personally request. This includes Nagi.

Nagi is a veteran staff member that has hosted events far in the past and helped a lot of staff members with their events too. He's even helped out during trial periods and has a lot of experience within that field. It's only natural for him to host events. A lot of Nagi's events are hosted at points where GM's have not hosted many events and he does it purely to keep the community happy. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. The items created in order to make events as they are today are because of the Devs, not sure if you took that into account but thought i'd state that anyway in case you had forgotten. The staff works together, we don't just stick to our specific areas. We help each other out as much as we help the community, it comes hand in hand with being part of a team.

McSic's not a developer yet he helps out with items. Dave's an admin, his main responsibility is to provide updates, maintain security, deal with financial matters, etc. Yet he still deals with a lot of the responsibilities that GM's and EM's and FM's have. Would you argue and say that it's not their responsibility yet they're doing it anyway? We're a team, we take out time from our own lives so that the community can have a pleasant gaming experience.

Learn to appreciate shit and refrain from being ignorant.

3. The following 4 users say thank you to Xanxus for this useful post:

Adorable (01-10-2013), Keite (01-11-2013), yuul (01-10-2013), Vitality (01-10-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    yo why do you even care about events?

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Why can't you guys just accept that the staff team is fk'd up? Who cares if one is an oldgen and been here for so long? That doesn't mean he can become a god of the server. It's Obv that having more than 1 job per person is stupid as hell. And Alex having 250-300 people aren't a problrm cuz I know few servers who only had about 5-6 GMs and they handled events throughout the day... its just you guys got the community in a habit of hosting 10000 events a day and now you guys think ET can't handle it all. lmfao
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

6. The following 2 users say thank you to CamelBoyMoh for this useful post:

Divine (01-10-2013), KoreanAim (01-11-2013)

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    Why can't you guys just accept that the staff team is fk'd up? Who cares if one is an oldgen and been here for so long? That doesn't mean he can become a god of the server. It's Obv that having more than 1 job per person is stupid as hell. And Alex having 250-300 people aren't a problrm cuz I know few servers who only had about 5-6 GMs and they handled events throughout the day... its just you guys got the community in a habit of hosting 10000 events a day and now you guys think ET can't handle it all. lmfao
    How much more could I agree with you Moh.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Xanxus > all.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tonysaurus View Post
    just make me event gm pls. i know how 2 throw guud parties. i betcha i will be head event admin in no time
    why aren't you banned yet?

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    why aren't you banned yet?
    why should he be?

relax guys we all know that tony is trollin' I don't think it deserves a ban. Just take it to the second degree.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    GM's and Dev's don't host as many events as the ET does.
    They do events every now and then. Not as often as event team does.
    U saw the log when u were ET.
    ET can't do events without a GM though, i think that's stupid af

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    ET can't do events without a GM though, i think that's stupid af
    Nono, they had to be with a GM cuz they were on Trial for a week.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information