Page 120 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 20701101181191201211221301702206201120 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 16650
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks

Banned

Thanks
    I feel like that Epic Deer guy got carried a lot. Playing Syndra is fun and all but over all she's fairly weak. Solo que is a lot of luck. I don't really hold any high elo players from solo que in high regards. I got three accounts to plat in S1, and I didn't even play ranked S2. The community was so bad in S2.. couldn't play a single game without an afker or a feeder or someone who just didn't want to work with the rest of the team.

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    I feel like that Epic Deer guy got carried a lot. Playing Syndra is fun and all but over all she's fairly weak. Solo que is a lot of luck. I don't really hold any high elo players from solo que in high regards. I got three accounts to plat in S1, and I didn't even play ranked S2. The community was so bad in S2.. couldn't play a single game without an afker or a feeder or someone who just didn't want to work with the rest of the team.

ya i got tired of that too. ***s who always pressed play but trolled to much and fed or went afk. finally got fed up with it and convinced a few of my buds to create a ranked team with me. now its a lot better cuz i dont get matched with complete fuk ups
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks

Thanks

-

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    U should try build a t rinity force after boots and then bloodthirster

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    Or just canīt stand the fact that he can play and is good??

8. The following user said thank you to Thrinaria for this useful post:

Weredeer (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hiresh View Post
    U should try build a t rinity force after boots and then bloodthirster
    Thanks for the tip. Not really good with using ezreal. But isnt it hard building 4200 gold or 4300 gold. I mean early game that is. Because while im building tht someone who im laning against is getting dmg or ap or some shit tht would hit me hard. Also I looked at the ******* force but like what does it really do?

Jax is le best

Thanks
    Thanks for the tip. Not really good with using ezreal. But isnt it hard building 4200 gold or 4300 gold. I mean early game that is. Because while im building tht someone who im laning against is getting dmg or ap or some shit tht would hit me hard. Also I looked at the ******* force but like what does it really do?
    well actually you dont need the ******* in this patch, just build an iceborn gauntlet, bt and i.e

VERY THANK YOU GEORGE K

-

Country
    Thanks
    Thats why u have last hit minions its the fastest way to earn gold so u can build expensive items really fast.

It just gives a boost for every stat that ezreal actually needs to carry the game.
    And the tr inity force have 2 great passives wich are really useful for ezreal

Thread Information