Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Moppy's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    now that i give coins out to people all the time. this may seem a little high but im trying to reach 200 coins for my vip (ive givens 100s to people before myself) and have 100 now. id buy it myself but the wifes gone for the weekend and shes got my credit/debit cards... im hoping if maybe the people that know me, think im cool and trust me would maybe start me a little donation here. if u want too cool and i <3 u, if not thats cool too. also to the people that do help me out, i will get u back in the near future don't even worry about that, just rough week this one was. if ur feeling generous , and wanna make a little donation just post ur donation amount and say u donated so i can thank u and what not. plus need to take ur name to hook u guy n gals later. if u wanna gift me some sweet 60 day stuff thats cool too lol op me out. any donations are much appreciated trying. o any clothes (F) thanks again and lets get me that vip hehe.

EDIT: id: Moppy
    Last edited by Moppy; 03-09-2013 at 02:09 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    What does your account have ? Post all your items please

Afb's Avatar Aka Points

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moppy View Post
    now that i give coins out to people all the time. this may seem a little high but im trying to reach 200 coins for my vip (ive givens 100s to people before myself) and have 100 now. id buy it myself but the wifes gone for the weekend and shes got my credit/debit cards... im hoping if maybe the people that know me, think im cool and trust me would maybe start me a little donation here. if u want too cool and i <3 u, if not thats cool too. also to the people that do help me out, i will get u back in the near future don't even worry about that, just rough week this one was. if ur feeling generous , and wanna make a little donation just post ur donation amount and say u donated so i can thank u and what not. plus need to take ur name to hook u guy n gals later. if u wanna gift me some sweet 60 day stuff thats cool too lol op me out. any donations are much appreciated trying. o any clothes (F) thanks again and lets get me that vip hehe.
    lol u said all that but u didnt say ur id

Banned

Thanks
    I would like to help sir, but alas i'm as broke as a broken board. (Lame)
    I'm getting paid here pretty soon, i then may be able to help out, after i get some donors for my account and whatnot ^^

Hangman's Avatar SuperDash™

Country
    Thanks
    and i want VIP too if u got more coins Gift to
    shakshakps

6. The following user said thank you to Hangman for this useful post:

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tolla View Post
    and i want VIP too if u got more coins Gift to
    shakshakps
    No.

Washed up

Thanks
    Why wouldnt you just ask your wife for the cc info instead of asking little children for money? Also if both of you have a joint bank account which most married couples do, both of you have your own set of credit/debit cards...

9. The following user said thank you to Courage for this useful post:

Sparks (03-09-2013)

Banned

Thanks

Moppy's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mickachu View Post
    What does your account have ? Post all your items please
    i got alot of stuff.. wonder if mcsic or dave could bring up my history. know ive spent 100 bucks since ive joined or at least real close. and i joined not to long ago.

o and id posted

ID: Moppy

Banned

Thanks
    Bro 100 bucks is nothing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information