Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l629pHwacVo

Leading was a skill back then
    smh ....

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
    Is dropping hate on people is waht you're good at? cuz you're horrible in-game, I see
    Oh I did play back then, don't know me, don't say anything pls
    join date dec 2012 pls nooob

ここみ

Thanks
    ijji was always horrible.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    dam, i miss the old ijji

YuanJr's Avatar why so serious

Country
    Thanks
    Lol i used to pwn back then
    I Can I Will End Of The Story.

https://freestylersworld.com/signaturepics/sigpic139783_5.gif

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Rofl this is something I could never understand; people always say your not oldgen if you're not known (luckily I'm known), also some people say "you can't be oldgen with that ego". Lol, you obviously don't know real oldgens then. I've had a chat with many oldgens, Burgz (one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet on gunz), Shot, Tetsuo, etc.. oh and I cannot forget ma ***** Gosu (his ego is large). And I know they all ego because I've SEEN them ego, and even though they are calmer than others most of the time(due to the fact that people know about their skill and try to ****-ride them all the time) they're ego's are as huge as any other person that plays gunz. Even if they don't show it, believe me when I say if they are losing a cw, they are raging in clan chat and/or team chat.

Also, just saying, you don't have to know about/be in oldgen pro clans to be an oldgen. Back in the day I wasn't known, I didn't even have the name Bashy or Scottie or _0wned_, my name back then was stefan7 and I was a hella bad sprayer that couldn't even aim muchless rs. And look at me, without even learning to rs properly I came from stefan7 to a semi-well-known player. And back then, even up until now, I never even cared about knowing any of those known oldgen kids because they all have a huge ass ego. Whether they show it in general chat or hide it and spam rage in clan chat and/or team chat, they do rage all the time shit doesn't go their way.

And if you take a look at me, I didn't make my name in ijji, I made it in TG, DG, FG, HG, *** and all the other huge private servers that were there, by the time QG came out a shitload of people had already known me and kept talking shit and asking for 1v1's. Not to mention I made all of this possible on a shit laptop with 40-80 fps.
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 03-27-2013 at 01:24 PM.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Adam (03-27-2013), Taint (03-27-2013)

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    Rofl this is something I could never understand; people always say your not oldgen if you're not known (luckily I'm known), also some people say "you can't be oldgen with that ego". Lol, you obviously don't know real oldgens then. I've had a chat with many oldgens, Burgz (one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet on gunz), Shot, Tetsuo, etc.. oh and I cannot forget ma ***** Gosu (his ego is large). And I know they all ego because I've SEEN them ego, and even though they are calmer than others most of the time(due to the fact that people know about their skill and try to ****-ride them all the time) they're ego's are as huge as any other person that plays gunz. Even if they don't show it, believe me when I say if they are losing a cw, they are raging in clan chat and/or team chat.

Also, just saying, you don't have to know about/be in oldgen pro clans to be an oldgen. Back in the day I wasn't known, I didn't even have the name Bashy or Scottie or _0wned_, my name back then was stefan7 and I was a hella bad sprayer that couldn't even aim muchless rs. And look at me, without even learning to rs properly I came from stefan7 to a semi-well-known player. And back then, even up until now, I never even cared about knowing any of those known oldgen kids because they all have a huge ass ego. Whether they show it in general chat or hide it and spam rage in clan chat and/or team chat, they do rage all the time shit doesn't go their way.

And if you take a look at me, I didn't make my name in ijji, I made it in TG, DG, FG, HG, *** and all the other huge private servers that were there, by the time QG came out a shitload of people had already known me and kept talking shit and asking for 1v1's. Not to mention I made all of this possible on a shit laptop with 40-80 fps.
    Allow me,

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Adam for this useful post:

Farmer Bashy (03-27-2013), Taint (03-27-2013)

Banned

Thanks

Started from the bottom now we here

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks

Ye, the difference between you and Vizion is that he acts like he was known tho. So +1 for you.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information