Praa's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    They are swappors ;(

Thanks
    which is why divine report us for forcelagging

YuanJr's Avatar why so serious

Country
    Thanks
    Yh they obv forcelagg because somehow they jump from 40 ping to300 haplend with me too
    I Can I Will End Of The Story.

https://freestylersworld.com/signaturepics/sigpic139783_5.gif

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by YuanJr View Post
    Yh they obv forcelagg because somehow they jump from 40 ping to300 haplend with me too
    Too bad for you, they don't for some of us. It maybe your computer/net. Don't push the blame to others.

Fey's Avatar Asian <3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YuanJr View Post

Proof or sit 1 side .
    IGN : ^CNeutral

SINGAPOREANS ARE NOT BR!

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    I don't really care if you lag/spike in-game in other rooms but come on seriously you guys gained 20 wins just because of your lag/spike.

You got yourself a partner who is also a lagger/spiker which is advantage for you, and no I do not call myself "Pro" in anyway. I've lost in clan war loads of times, but haven't QQ'd against none of them, why? Because they aren't lagging or have any advantage for them to win us.

I'm just saying you guys should stop Cw'ing at least until you get better internet or at least when you know your not lagging/spiking. You basically 2 shot me while flying in the air? Does this make you a "pro"? I don't think so, I have nothing against none of you but you need to realize one thing, people like you guys both ruin clan war in my opinion, and if Aroma does come 2nd or 3rd they should not receive reward from my opinion, and I do feel sorry for the owner of the clan since it has nothing to do with him but two members who think it's cool cw'ing knowing they spike like shit.

Also all other members who are protecting "Vanilla'S" you probably are in the same clan or friends, as I said for the 10th time I have nothing against these but they need to stop Cw'ing with that ping/spike.

On another hand, you have decent clan members in that clan and I think they should clan war instead of you two who is making things worse then what they are now.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Divine for this useful post:

Piracy (03-27-2013), Sparks (03-27-2013)

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    If you know you lag and spike that bad, you shouldn't be cwing because you know damn well someone is going to report you. Its pretty unfair '-'
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

ILJN's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    They don't lag or spike against me. So, it's your problem. If you have a stupid net who makes everyone in Asia spikes to you, don't blame it on us.

However, you can try blaming entire Asian community. I am sure it'll get you banned for extreme sterotyping and racism.
    IGN: ^AAryza

Cuz I E-CIG.

Piracy's Avatar Legendary

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ILJN View Post
    They don't lag or spike against me. So, it's your problem. If you have a stupid net who makes everyone in Asia spikes to you, don't blame it on us.

However, you can try blaming entire Asian community. I am sure it'll get you banned for extreme sterotyping and racism.
    Cuz you lagg just as bad. Shut up please.
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9

Jacob's Avatar A weed.

Country
    Thanks
    Hu i dont see any lagg.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information