Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    The God

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...43264401_n.jpg

just because u obv blind to all the cock in ur face.
    Can you stop posting pics and actually write a sentenence that makes sense? Stop trying to be funny , I know it's a gaming forum but can we for once have a decent arguement? Immature kid

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HZOR View Post
    Asking you to believe in god is a crim but you yelling that religion is wrong and bibble is completely stupid is right? Atheist logics.
    I never said it was wrong?
    Did I?
    Please read it rightfully, I am talking about the way you life by your religion, following the rules, okay, Talking to god before you eat, sure whatever.
    I have respect for people who can live without pain because they can talk to someone.

I've been through allot of pain, and I didn't need a religion for that.

and oh please, tell me the bible isn't wrong?
    let me say it like this.

Good part:
    Stories about true life, about how to deal with stuff

Wrong part:
    Jesus healing people?
    God? DAFUQ BRO?
    stones falling out of heaven?
    Splitting waters?

etc.
    (Yes I have read the bible, I've been to a christian school)

I know enough about christianity to tell you wrong in any fcking way.

Can you stop posting pics and actually write a sentenence that makes sense? Stop trying to be funny , I know it's a gaming forum but can we for once have a decent arguement? Immature kid
    Look who's talking?

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    I just find it funny that Christians and Catholics praise these popes and cardinals. Lol they don't do anything. Just sit on their asses, using people's money to buy more gold for themselves and everything. They are treated like kings and yet they claim to be god's chosen ones. They don't have to pay for anything, or do anything in general. Just makes me laugh.
    Again, as I said before, don't be so god damn(<-- ikr) stupid lol. You see one person doing something and you think everybody does it like that, Christians don't pray for that, most of them don't even care lol.

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    If we don't count ******ed people , yes I am. That's just your imagination bullshiting. Oh and no , you aren't respecting religion since you keep saying it is worthless and blaming it for wars and evilness.
    actually you have alot of those people in southern europe. extreame catholics believe this shit. maybe not he is god on earth but they worship him like a god.

i respect people having a religion. its your choice i wont say you shouldnt believe or anything. i just say that religion itself is bad. if you want to believe it go believe it. its your right to do so.

The God

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    I never said it was wrong?
    Did I?
    Please read it rightfully, I am talking about the way you life by your religion, following the rules, okay, Talking to god before you eat, sure whatever.
    I have respect for people who can live without pain because they can talk to someone.

I've been through allot of pain, and I didn't need a religion for that.

and oh please, tell me the bible isn't wrong?
    let me say it like this.

Good part:
    Stories about true life, about how to deal with stuff

Wrong part:
    Jesus healing people?
    God? DAFUQ BRO?
    stones falling out of heaven?
    Splitting waters?

etc.
    (Yes I have read the bible, I've been to a christian school)

I know enough about christianity to tell you wrong in any fcking way.

Look who's talking?
    ***** these stories are just paradoxal ones to explain certain things to people , splitting waters story and noa saving all of the animals aren't real , just paradoxal stories.

Banned

Thanks
    You should less discuss about the different types of christians, and more about the religion itself.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    ***** these stories are just paradoxal ones to explain certain things to people , splitting waters story and noa saving all of the animals aren't real , just paradoxal stories.
    maybe the whole bible is like that and the guy who wrote it just tried to make a farytale book with morals and meanings. but fuk lets just believe exactly what the bible says

The God

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    actually you have alot of those people in southern europe. extreame catholics believe this shit. maybe not he is god on earth but they worship him like a god.

i respect people having a religion. its your choice i wont say you shouldnt believe or anything. i just say that religion itself is bad. if you want to believe it go believe it. its your right to do so.
    You don't make sense , how can you respect someone believing something you find bad? If you want to respect them , stop saying it is bad , just think what ever you want.

Oh and for your information , I am not praticant , I don't even think about God , I am pretty much atheist ,I just don't like people dissrepecting religious people.

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    Just letting you all know, almost all religions have a story about mushrooms for their "creations" So ummm ***** was trippin on dem shroooooooommmmss

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information