Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Akshai's Avatar Kyubi

Thanks
    Hello People .
    It's not like i am telling everyone should use this , but people like me who have less configured PC can use this . This would help you to play Gunz without Screen lag. This is for people who face screen lag

There are 5 ways to optimize your game play.

1. Select Archetype config in Gunz .

Options ---> IR1337 (The last option) ----> Archetype config.

2. End all the processes such as MSN , IE , Chrome etc which could make your game slow.
    See This -----> http://tinypic.com/r/ajotjr/6

3. Download Archetype config
    and paste it in the Gunz Folder

4. Download Razer Gamebooster and use it.
    Here is a tutorial for that also !!! Click Me!! This is not my tutorial ^_^. Anyways credits to youtube.

5. Download RivaTuner for Antialiasing
    *. Download RivaTuner. This is a complicated tweaking application for NVIDIA cards, but it is only as complex as you make it. As long as you follow these directions you won't break anything, but be aware that messing around with other things can mess your graphics up.

*. Install RivaTuner, then open it. The software will configure itself and you'll end up with a screen. Click the two buttons with arrows pointing towards them.

*. Go to the 'antialiasing' tab, and then open the drop-down menu. Select 2x2, and apply it; you can now close RivaTuner and enjoy your properly anti-aliased Gunz

Note #1: Running games other than Gunz in 2x2 anti-aliasing mode is likely to be detrimental to their performance, and may even stop them working altogether. While playing newer games, you should set it back to determined by application or whatever it was set to by default, and then either use NVIDIA's modern driver control panel or your games' own settings to configure the anti-aliasing.

The last step is for people who have some knowledge about graphic card. So Please people who dont know , Dont mess it up xD

Happy Gaming !
    ~Akshai
    Last edited by Akshai; 04-18-2013 at 08:18 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Akshai for this useful post:

Howyoublock (04-20-2013)

Jungae's Avatar Death is near.

Country
    Thanks
    lol nice tut i hope people can get his/her prob fixed by this btw 1 more tip
    let fgnz be accepted in ur firewal -_- that fixed lagg with some people and even screen lagg

Akshai's Avatar Kyubi

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aeolus View Post
    lol nice tut i hope people can get his/her prob fixed by this btw 1 more tip
    let fgnz be accepted in ur firewal -_- that fixed lagg with some people and even screen lagg
    Firewall fixes screen lag ? Didnt know man . And Thanks btw!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akshai View Post
    Firewall fixes screen lag ? Didnt know man . And Thanks btw!
    np everything for this community xD atleast the forums is still acting like 09

Akshai's Avatar Kyubi

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aeolus View Post
    np everything for this community xD atleast the forums is still acting like 09
    Like 09?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akshai View Post
    Like 09?
    2009 forums was great in game also now ingame it sucks only EMO EGO GAY U SUCK STFU NUUB LEGGO 1v1? etc its bullhorse

Akshai's Avatar Kyubi

Thanks
    Yeah! +1 . I went through the old threads , it's actually like a place to register for fight , abuses etc. Forums should be made useful

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    This doesnt make alot of sense.
    Why would you put a step for forced aa into a fps lag reduction <tutorial>?
    I mean you atleast pointed out that forcing aa will decrease the games performance ... but srsly, why putting that there in the first place o.O

PS, you can force aa with amd/ati cards aswell, also you can set profiles for games on the respective graphics control tools.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    Dont want to be rude but gunz is a simpel game its not hard to get 250 fps
    Well if you run it on a old pc i suppose this could help but the best thing is upgrade/get better graphic card. more ram and stuff.
    Also what you forgot in this tutorial is Set resoultion 800x600 16pp or something this will help alot ( did for me on my old pc )
    Further its quiete good nice job.

Thanks
    Buy a new pc. DONE. derp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information