Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    Nah you clearly are mad, with all these insults and sudden replies directly targeting me pointing out fake stuff such as smacking me. I am not mad, I'm actually quite happy how far this thread has been going over something ''you don't care about''. Cute <3

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    Nah you clearly are mad, with all these insults and sudden replies directly targeting me pointing out fake stuff such as smacking me. I am not mad, I'm actually quite happy how far this thread has been going over something ''you don't care about''. Cute <3
    Well keep insulting Alpha and I'll care about that. I could give 2 ****s about your weak 50 streak.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    Well keep insulting Alpha and I'll care about that. I could give 2 ****s about your weak 50 streak.
    Weren't you insulting me (not directly) but making fun of my 50 streak is a form of bullying. You make no sense, you truely think for your own good and you assume your the victim here. I posted a ss and you started hyping enough said.

Thanks
    Weren't you insulting me (not directly) but making fun of my 50 streak is a form on bullying. You make no sense, you truely think for your own good and you assume your the victim here. I posted a ss and you started hyping enough said.
    I agree I may have come off as being mean when I first commented that you shouldn't be proud of that weak 50 streak especially since it wasn't duo'd to get it. But then you proceeded to insult Alpha, a clan I worked hard to build up reputation for, calling half of us "unlegit", so in all essence, you also provoked it.

Thanks
    I agree I may have come off as being mean when I first commented that you shouldn't be proud of that weak 50 streak especially since it wasn't duo'd to get it. But then you proceeded to insult Alpha, a clan I worked hard to build up reputation for, calling half of us "unlegit", so in all essence, you also provoked it.
    Let's just have sex and be friends. We can sort this off in bed, I was just protecting my post for it not to be made fun of. I'm willing to sacrifice my hate for your love <3

Thanks
    Let's just have sex and be friends. We can sort this off in bed, I was just protecting my post for it not to be made fun of. I'm willing to sacrifice my hate for your love <3
    Rofl you're a ***. And I have no problem being friends. But no sex.

7. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

ElizabethVII (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Rofl you're a ***. And I have no problem being friends. But no sex.
    After like 30 years of gunz, your the first person I had a fight with that ended up fixing the ''fight'' lmfao

Washed up

Thanks
    No one ever got banned in alpha because you and rash were bias as gms and turned your heads the other way with your clan members. Yoda is the biggest ucer ive prolly ever seen play gunz other than johnny, and yet he never got banned and was in alpha. Inali overclocks harder than maplestory2 and was in alpha, never got banned. Thats just 2 examples off the top of my head. I could prolly name more but i really dont give a fk

10. The following user said thank you to Courage for this useful post:

ElizabethVII (05-08-2013)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    No one ever got banned in alpha because you and rash were bias as gms and turned your heads the other way with your clan members. Yoda is the biggest ucer ive prolly ever seen play gunz other than johnny, and yet he never got banned and was in alpha. Inali overclocks harder than maplestory2 and was in alpha, never got banned. Thats just 2 examples off the top of my head. I could prolly name more but i really dont give a fk
    Trash, Inali didn't never uc you noob. He's kinda a legend the legit version of Hotaru so plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sushhhhhh ok.

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    l0l0l0lw0t inali was unlegit?

ajaj

oh well
    that makes it even more funny that I lb him every round with 6 or 7 dmg sg ashuasuhehe

& less face it
    yoda isnt even gut

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information