Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Seems like you give your decision a bit too fast.
    Actually this is wrong.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Actually this is wrong.
    Are you sure?

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    You can't say that all the TGM's make wrong decisions. All the reports that I dealt with that had uc/sb, they were approved by rocka in the end. But, some are new to spotting UC/SB, but they're working on it. Just encourage them

Country
    Thanks
    Are you sure?
    Yes, how is it a bit too fast? im never posting first about sb or uc, i watch the replays several times before giving my opinion.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Yes, how is it a bit too fast? im never posting first about sb or uc, i watch the replays several times before giving my opinion.
    Posting first or second doesn't mean shit.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Country
    Thanks
    Posting first or second doesn't mean shit.
    I know, but I told you how i'm working.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    l0l even if som 1 posts a rec with 1 unlegit shot that happens once in thousand years it doesnt make him a shotbotter or so ever
    u should make a report Catches that says u have to post a full cw or like atleast 3 rounds.
    We don't use really short replays

Banned

Thanks
    Even though it is important to watch a replay multiple times to form your final opinion. It is also important to know what you're looking at. On my own report, I do not know which replays where mostly used to form an opinion. But knowing they are my own replays, it is laughable to even think it is SB, not because it's my replay, but because you can see the actual aim most of the time.

When you see someone tumble often, you have to realize tumbling can happen both as an accident and on purpose.
    You have to realize that when someone walks a lot, it does not have to mean they are shotbotting. One could be facing easy enemies, or find walking the most appropriate for the situation. For example, when your enemy is at longrange, there is often no use to slashshotting because it will only slow your shots down, hinder your aim. While at the same time, you will barely move on your enemies screen because of the large distance.
    Last edited by Tomboii; 05-09-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    Whilst it is important to watch a replay multiple times to form your final opinion. It is also important to know what you're looking at. On my own report, I do not know which replays where mostly used to form an opinion. But knowing they are my own replays, it is laughable to even think it is SB, not because it's my replay, but because you can see the actual aim most of the time.

When you see someone tumble often, you have to realize tumbling can happen both as an accident and on purpose.
    You have to realize that when someone walks a lot, it does not have to mean they are shotbotting. One could be facing easy enemies, or find walking the most appropriate for the situation. For example, when your enemy is at longrange, there is often no use to slashshotting because it will only slow your shots down, hinder your aim. While at the same time, you will barely move on your enemies screen because of the large distance.
    Watch the 4th replay and tell me if this was a report of someone else you wouldn't have suspicions on SB?

At the end of the day.. I didn't finalize your report I just gave my opinion and my opinion was that I had suspicions that you sb.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Watch the 4th replay and tell me if this was a report of someone else you wouldn't have suspicions on SB?

At the end of the day.. I didn't finalize your report I just gave my opinion and my opinion was that I had suspicions that you sb.
    You have to understand what you're looking at. You're looking at a clanwar of two players that are both a lot better than the enemy teams players. The enemy teams movement is as basic as can be, which makes it pretty easy to aim. You are the "shotbotters" replay, this means you can see the actual aim pretty decently. Even tho the person is allhitting in round 3 (not even the case in other rounds, regardless of their shitty movements), you can also see that the hits are often not proper hits. it doesn't take 10 shots to die by a shotbotter who was fighting at the range I was in round 3. This is because I can't aim pinpoint precision like a shotbot, often when I shoot, my crosshair is not on the enemy, this matters greatly in damage dealt. All tumbles where on purpose, no tumbles were made as a result of movement fails.

In this situation I would've had zero suspicion of shotbot. Should it be someone elses replay and the aim not visible, I might've had some suspicion in round 3 but never enough to even come close to voting yes.
    Last edited by Tomboii; 05-09-2013 at 10:50 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information