Dear forums,

All you need to do on skillmap-based infected games is grab hotshot, sniper rifle, training nades and kodachis and camp all day.

Step 1:
    equip

step 2:
    place nade on ground and flip AS it explodes

step 3:
    Camp on platform & Snipe zombies

step 4:
    If all else fails shoot the zombies off with hotshot/spray because, zombie knockback ftw.

step 5:
    maximum camping: get detonating mines or some shiz and put them in one row. People suicide when stepping on 4+.

If zombie

step 1:

Lag

step 2:

Abuse antilead for zombies and punch people who seem to have DC'd to you but in reality you're the one lagging hard.(If you got 2k ping you can punch people before they even make it beyond the start.)

step 3:

???

Step 4:

Profit

Countering both parties:

Step 1:

Equip flashbangs, training zookas and a sword/dagger (anything that can climb)

Step 2:

Drop flash at the start under your feet(spam some in all directions just to make sure)

Step 3:

Time the flashbang explosion and look up. After that climb up and hang on the entrance of the tunnel so your respective teammates can't go through it.

Step 4:

As the zombies climb up, walk towards the left edge of the grand wall(uehuehue) and shoot the zooka under your feet as you jump so you get over the invicible frame and onto the floating piece of steel. In the meantime grab popcorn and watch as your team gets Infected thanks to you and you end up being the last survivor.

Step 5:

As your fellow teammates camp, position yourself to a good angle and punch them off with zookas.

Step 6:

When the zombies chase you when you're up on the platform run to the 3 buildings and shoot the zooka under your feet to get up.

Step 7:

Warning. Zombies could F12/Nstep onto these buildings so go to the 4th building which is grey and use the zooka jump to get over the invicible frame and onto the floating boxes.

Step 8:

Stand at the edge of the last box and recoil block all the incoming zombies which will drop like sharted bricks down and suicide while your dead team spams LOL.
    (If you're a zombie and you want to counter this then phase your stabbing by looking down and spamming stab to avoid recoil)

REMEMBER THE GOAL OF THE ZOMBIES IS TO CLIMBED THE WALL SOONER THAN THE HUMANS +/- KODACHI-NADE SPAMMERS AND THE GOAL OF THE HUMANS IS TO FIND A CORNER, SPAM HOTSHOT AND SNIPE ALL DAY AKA CAMPING BS.

As you can see, I don't understand how this gamemode could be considered fair towards both parties.
    It's just piss to stand in one place shooting things off abusing antilead. Zombies end up suiciding or standing in place and waiting to be shot or camp back. That's not fun at all.

This game is entirely based on using third-party ways to win or to be ahead of the enemy team and camp all morning until the one gets tired and climbs up. That's BS.

This game is based on a bunch of people spraying their asses off and a bunch of zombies running into it. It's annoying as hell and the Anti-lead element only makes it that much more annoying since there are so many beans playing Infected with 900 ping who punch you before you even spawn from 5000 miles away CUZ zombies got anti-lead as well.

Click HERE to view my success with fellow Infected players(SCREENSHOT GALLERY. BORING IN THE BEGINNING. FUN AFTER THE WARM UP SCREENSHOTS)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Only fgts play infected K@K

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

KoreanAim (05-23-2013), Kostas Stefanopoulos (05-23-2013), KR4K3N (05-23-2013)

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    No one reads your fcking threads, stop posting.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

5. The following user said thank you to Mime for this useful post:

KoreanAim (05-23-2013)

Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    No one reads your fcking threads, stop posting.
    How many times do I have to keep showing you your corner, low tier?

Originally Posted by Mik0 View Post
    Only fgts play infected K@K
    This as f*ck. That gamemode is washed up as hell.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kostas Stefanopoulos View Post
    How many times do I have to keep showing you your corner, low tier?

This as f*ck. That gamemode is washed up as hell.
    Doesn't matter how much you show me dumb fck, you're still stupid as fk to make these threads that no one cares about

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks

Thread Information