Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EcksDee View Post
    I'm not able to watch the replay after 1st round.
    Funny how u were potshotting from the beginning of the match and still got your ass ****ed XDD
    Keep force lagging you're really good
    Everyone who knows me knows that I don't force lag. I only spike when my microwave gets turned on. Also quit lying you're bad as fk, I rushed you and killed you in the last few rounds. That's how I was able to comeback. But nt. you're just a pce of trash who thinks hes good.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

EcksDee's Avatar OneManArmy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    This guy was 3-4 shottin me at most until I got close to him and started getting close range pbs. It was impossible to win if i stayed back and let him 3-4 shot me with his unlegit ass.
    You didnt get close once, you got your ass raped while you were potshotting like a little ******.
    Not to mention u only rushed twice the last 2 or 3 rounds where u were teleporting hard.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    You didnt get close once, you got your ass raped while you were potshotting like a little ******.
    Not to mention u only rushed twice the last 2 or 3 rounds where u were teleporting hard.
    LOL this guy with his lies. First learn the real meaning of potshotting newgen. Second of all I wasn't teleporting at all cuz if I was you'd be teleporting to me as well. YOu're trying to say that lag and spike only works one way? Kill yourself.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Everyone who knows me knows that I don't force lag. I only spike when my microwave gets turned on. Also quit lying you're bad as fk, I rushed you and killed you in the last few rounds. That's how I was able to comeback. But nt. you're just a pce of trash who thinks hes good.
    Ya he has one of those new wifi microwaves. He's so up in technology. We certainly don't have those in Jamaica.

Thanks
    LOL this guy with his lies. First learn the real meaning of potshotting newgen. Second of all I wasn't teleporting at all cuz if I was you'd be teleporting to me as well. YOu're trying to say that lag and spike only works one way? Kill yourself.
    Guess u didn't even watch yourself playing in the replay XDD
    Next time stay bunker instead of potshotting random.

Banned

Thanks

Actually it is possible for lag to work that way. Anyway, you basicly won unless EcksDee posts his replay and proves it is forcelag. cba to watch tho

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    This guy was 3-4 shottin me at most until I got close to him and started getting close range pbs. It was impossible to win if i stayed back and let him 3-4 shot me with his unlegit ass.
    Post that replay in the report section, its so fkn obv xdd
    Ecksdee with all due respect, you're like the second arya xddd some dude who used to ask me for a 1v1 when he used to shotbot xdd denying the fact by saying that he never shotbotted in general, your moves in that replay are just more than obv, you're unlegit as fck xdd

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    Ya he has one of those new wifi microwaves. He's so up in technology. We certainly don't have those in Jamaica.
    Pretty much everyone microwave works like that... if you use wifi on the 2.5ghz band, microwave will interfere with this signal.

Thanks
    You can also watch his replay, but for some reason i am not able to watch the replay after the 1st round.
    It's lagging hard for me.

Banned

Thanks
    You can also watch his replay, but for some reason i am not able to watch the replay after the 1st round.
    It's lagging hard for me.
    Replay is bugged. I have no idea what causes this, I reckon it's some error in fgunz replay system. I sometimes get it too in my own replays.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information