View Poll Results: Should Andy be unmuted?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

64 54.70%
  • No

56 47.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Not many people get the chance to actually be unbanned from a permanent ban. He should be extremely happy he even has the ability to play the game coming from a permanent ban. No hard feelings, but he got a chance not many get and he should be happy with simply that. Plus he can still talk through private chats.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Resort (06-08-2013), StephanM (06-08-2013), Trencal (06-08-2013)

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Not many people get the chance to actually be unbanned from a permanent ban. He should be extremely happy he even has the ability to play the game coming from a permanent ban. No hard feelings, but he got a chance not many get and he should be happy with simply that. Plus he can still talk through private chats.
    but to do that, he'd have to alt tab jared. when you're streaking, you don't really have that luxery.

Also keep in mind Jared that they patched /chat, so he can't use that function.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I had a 5 day mute and allways when i got killed i was like flamin nd shit all over the plave. After the mute i was calm like fok and i didnt even care anymore so yea , mutes do help most of the times. Don't know this guy so can't say yes or no.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with Jared on this one.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I agree with Jared on this one.
    We know, you stated it before.

Alright then StephanM, Jakanadin.

Explain why he was banned in the first place? He has 3 warning which isn't enough for a banishment.

Cole World

Thanks
    General inappropriate religious, racial, nonsense, inappropriate
    humor, spam or garbage conversations which the entire server does not
    have interest in and should not need to hear.
    ~Forsaken
    just leaving that here

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

8. The following user said thank you to jorge94 for this useful post:

StephanM (06-08-2013)

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin;595340[COLOR="#FF0000"
    You must be high.

10. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Ayamae (06-11-2013)

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Dude you KNOW how many times he's trolled and ****ed with me, Adam. You're my friend as well. You know both sides very well. You know he's climbed the wrong tree and pushed his limits too far on multiple occasions, and even when I attempted to seriously talk with him to avoid banning him, he ****ed with me then. I believe a person deserves a second chance. But he's had close to 20. The fact he's allowed back on the server is more than enough for him looking at his track record. Do you give a person that's had 2 DUI's their license back all because they sobered up? No. They had multiple chances and they ruined them. They lose that privilege for the rest of their lives. Same with Andy in this case. His mouth is what got him banned in the first place. So we'll save him the trouble from ruining his 21st chance by not letting him have that chance to do so.

12. The following user said thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Trencal (06-08-2013)

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    We know, you stated it before.

Alright then StephanM, Jakanadin.

Explain why he was banned in the first place? He has 3 warning which isn't enough for a banishment.
    Actually, he had like 20 warnings. Probably spent over 2000 coins removing warnings. Andy was warned several times by the staff team including me to cut his troll. He failed to do so and is now facing the consequences. This guy ruined the game back then.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Dude you KNOW how many times he's trolled and ****ed with me, Adam. You're my friend as well. You know both sides very well. You know he's climbed the wrong tree and pushed his limits too far on multiple occasions, and even when I attempted to seriously talk with him to avoid banning him, he ****ed with me then. I believe a person deserves a second chance. But he's had close to 20. The fact he's allowed back on the server is more than enough for him looking at his track record. Do you give a person that's had 2 DUI's their license back all because they sobered up? No. They had multiple chances and they ruined them. They lose that privilege for the rest of their lives. Same with Andy in this case. His mouth is what got him banned in the first place. So we'll save him the trouble from ruining his 21st chance by not letting him have that chance to do so.
    Jared, mate, he was banned once. Yes he may have been talked to. Please keep in mind that he was banned in January of 2012, that was more than a year and half ago. That is why I'm asking for his '21st' chance. If he was banned a few days ago, I'd understand. This was over a long period of time. I'm friends with both of you, and I've known you both for long time. I know how you feel with Andy. You may not 'hate' him, but you are against him, whatever the reasons may be. All I've been asking is that you give him a chance over the long period of time he's been gone. He's had the chance to completely go on an alternative account, has he? No. In the past, he might've. Maybe that'll give you a reason to give him another chance. If you'd like to speak about the warnings he's received, he removed them using a legitimate process. He bought a warning removal and removed it. If there was a limit on the warning removals, then that would be different. But there wasn't any, so he removed them legitimately.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information