Originally Posted by Montage View Post
    Sorry plix don't pwn me

It might amaze you but u can get better without buying 1000 keyboards =]
    lol ive never broken a keyboard, ud have to go ham to do that

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    1 hour 7 pages waw keeb it ub poys

thank my post and will g3t some donars (shotganz)

4. The following user said thank you to Fadi for this useful post:

Montage (06-08-2013)

Montage's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by FadiTorqua View Post
    1 hour 7 pages waw keeb it ub poys

thank my post and will g3t some donars (shotganz)
    XD.

Anyways, Compton is indeed a challenging clan (atleast some of them.) .

A tip from Sunflower clan : less camping.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Montage View Post
    XD.

Anyways, Compton is indeed a challenging clan (atleast some of them.) .

A tip from Sunflower clan : less camping.
    My fan is there.
    (Rape) UAHSUAHSAUHSAUSHA

ziPzAaP's Avatar QQ Divine QQ ~<3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    I see, I'm unexperienced... lmao okay you must be right, I'm sorry I take back what I said.
    SIKE
    Look kid, I probably played this game before you were born. I proved everyone was unlegit. ''PROVE'' If you don't know what this means I suggest you find a dictionnary and look for it. Their clan is unlegit no matter what you say, even if he's your real life friend. He's still unlegit. It's like saying to a serial killer, hey dude I'm his real life friend, he didn't kill anyone. Although there is proof. You make no sense, go back to school hun and raise that IQ a bit. I know for a fact, from their past and how they play that they are not legit. Simple.
    first , dumb , you better not call me a kid .
    second , you DIDNT PROVE ANYTHING YET. he was unbanned just because you were worng.
    third , you better not get excited from the fact that you play more than me.
    forth , how old are you?

ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ziPzAaP View Post
    first , dumb , you better not call me a kid .
    second , you DIDNT PROVE ANYTHING YET. he was unbanned just because you were worng.
    third , you better not get excited from the fact that you play more than me.
    forth , how old are you?
    Im 20, I have prove they were unlegit, all the admins agree'd but then Dave unbanned idk why. So stop saying their legit when the proof shows otherwise.

Ps- I don't play more than you at this game, I actually played only 2 weeks seriously untill sunflower got unbanned, I haven't logged on since.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    Im 20, I have prove they were unlegit, all the admins agree'd but then Dave unbanned idk why. So stop saying their legit when the proof shows otherwise.

Ps- I don't play more than you at this game, I actually played only 2 weeks seriously untill sunflower got unbanned, I haven't logged on since.
    Your avatar phrase fits with that sentence yo XDDDD

@sparks If you ever felt like i shotbotd, go find a ****in replay and report me, i dare you niga , its funny how you keep coming over and over with the same shit , learn to live with it bro, and stfu before i ss bomb the hell outa you, just opened my ss folder and THE FIRST 5 were 4-0's and 4-1's of me stomping the shit outta you.

@Sunflower gj guys, they stopped your streak cuz i wasnt there xD. gratz for beating our record though
    I remember its fun to make these kind of streaks cuz people stop dodging and try the sht outta themselves to stop the streak, i bet cw channel was pretty active during that huh? xd
    keep it up randoms ;p
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post

@sparks If you ever felt like i shotbotd, go find a ****in replay and report me, i dare you niga , its funny how you keep coming over and over with the same shit , learn to live with it bro, and stfu before i ss bomb the hell outa you, just opened my ss folder and THE FIRST 5 were 4-0's and 4-1's of me stomping the shit outta you.

@Sunflower gj guys, they stopped your streak cuz i wasnt there xD. gratz for beating our record though
    I remember its fun to make these kind of streaks cuz people stop dodging and try the sht outta themselves to stop the streak, i bet cw channel was pretty active during that huh? xd
    keep it up randoms ;p
    Matt get more active if you're also in Sunflower!

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post

keep it up randoms ;p
    lmfao are you seriously threatening me with screenshots? ur the one who got ****ed by screenshots of your skype convos, i lost like 1000000 cw's, im sure everyone can find an ss of me losing, so good job.

regardless, ur reputation is down the drain, and nobody has any reason to believe ur 100% legit since u try so hard to find hacks

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information