Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Decimation View Post
    The site or? and i meant graphics card my bad
    Nvm site works and again dumb question ik but how do i check that -.-......

Thanks
    ok go to computer right click properties and left hand side device manager and then display adaptors

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    ok go to computer right click properties and left hand side device manager and then display adaptors
    Im using ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series.
    Edit:Finished downloading the other stuff btw.

Thanks
    use CCCleaner first always and Defraggler second and dont run any programs when defraggler is running use it before you get off a computer and jesus thats old my question is can you spare money to upgrade maybe max $25-$50? i can find parts too add to your computer that will boost it alot

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    use CCCleaner first always and Defraggler second and dont run any programs when defraggler is running use it before you get off a computer and jesus thats old my question is can you spare money to upgrade maybe max $25-$50? i can find parts too add to your computer that will boost it alot
    Yes i can spare money to buy some parts and thats a good price range. Btw should i use CC cleaner now ? and defraggler before i get off ? or both before i get off.
    Edit.o Ru going to send me parts or something lol.

Banned

Thanks
    use Archetype, I know theirs one in the 1337 settings ingame, but i know for a fact the fastest setting is 0 8 0 2 . If you dont know how to do this, i will explain but ask first i dont feel like typing it if it you already know how. Set resolution to lowest possible, i used to use 400x300 when my PC was fail years ago, boosted from 10-15 FPS to 30-40 FPS which was a big fking difference and you will have to change aim sensitivity for that. Dont know your specs so im guessing PC isnt that great so this might not be much use but lower all Windows Settings to Windows 95 or lowest possible and that should free up some RAM usage. Lower desktop display to lowest possible aswell, Even though your in-game the desktop is always running using up CPU and RAM, the lower the resolution the lower it uses these.

Main thing is to just lower the usage of everything on your PC, From Windows XP toolbars and start menu to windows 95 will give you about a 5% boost.

trust me ive had many bad computers :p

Gamebooster is okay, i feel for what it does it isnt worth it on a low spec pc, as the .exe usage is high enough to counter act what its doing
    :p

i have a few more ideas if none of these work well for you, but they will

You can solve your problems with money, but this is the free way, you can get about another 25-30 fps from doing all this above.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    Yes i can spare money to buy some parts and thats a good price range. Btw should i use CC cleaner now ? and defraggler before i get off ? or both before i get off.
    Runn CCleaner now if you want and defraggler before you get off and want me to find simple upgrades for you?

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Runn CCleaner now if you want and defraggler before you get off and want me to find simple upgrades for you?
    Tbh im not that rich but i think i could spare around 30-40 dollars on my pc.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    Tbh im not that rich but i think i could spare around 30-40 dollars on my pc.
    Thats fine too give me a few to find RAM upgrades and maybe a decent graphics card combined to hit 40

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoVuMASA View Post
    use Archetype, I know theirs one in the 1337 settings ingame, but i know for a fact the fastest setting is 0 8 0 2 . If you dont know how to do this, i will explain but ask first i dont feel like typing it if it you already know how. Set resolution to lowest possible, i used to use 400x300 when my PC was fail years ago, boosted from 10-15 FPS to 30-40 FPS which was a big fking difference and you will have to change aim sensitivity for that. Dont know your specs so im guessing PC isnt that great so this might not be much use but lower all Windows Settings to Windows 95 or lowest possible and that should free up some RAM usage. Lower desktop display to lowest possible aswell, Even though your in-game the desktop is always running using up CPU and RAM, the lower the resolution the lower it uses these.

Main thing is to just lower the usage of everything on your PC, From Windows XP toolbars and start menu to windows 95 will give you about a 5% boost.

trust me ive had many bad computers :p

Gamebooster is okay, i feel for what it does it isnt worth it on a low spec pc, as the .exe usage is high enough to counter act what its doing
    :p

i have a few more ideas if none of these work well for you, but they will

You can solve your problems with money, but this is the free way, you can get about another 25-30 fps from doing all this above.
    Tbh have the fkin stuff u just said went through one eye and like back out the other lol. Im using archetype. Ingame my resolution is the lowest. There is no option for 400x300. Dont know 0 8 02. How do i lower the stuff to windows 95. How do i lower desktop display. Whats game booster.
    I feel like a fkin idiot,

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information