11 44.00%
  • No, keep it this way.

14 56.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Keite View Post
    LOL people always betray, it's hard to find a person you can rely on, i think that's natural. That's why there exists the trial period in which a person is tested and everything eventually if that person is going to misbehave Dave will take care of that, and not just him lol. Anyway creating forum events and helping people out are two different things. I think if there's going to be be a new title like this around (trusted user) GM's aren't going to like it, everyone is going to huddle to help people out.
    You understand me girl <3.

Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Keite View Post
    LOL people always betray, it's hard to find a person you can rely on, i think that's natural. That's why there exists the trial period in which a person is tested and everything eventually if that person is going to misbehave Dave will take care of that, and not just him lol. Anyway creating forum events and helping people out are two different things. I think if there's going to be be a new title like this around (trusted user) GM's aren't going to like it, everyone is going to huddle to help people out.
    It will give the community a boost trying to earn that title besides, if someone has 3 warnings etc, i don't think they can even earn it.

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    You understand me girl <3.
    Haha yeah <3 but event forum creators is not a bad idea

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    how about a gfx group bar hmmmmmm?

Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KrewellaFan View Post
    how about a gfx group bar hmmmmmm?
    If they offer free services, its possible.

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    It will give the community a boost trying to earn that title besides, if someone has 3 warnings etc, i don't think they can even earn it.
    Nah I don't think it's useful but that's just what i think about it, we'll never know one's real capacities and anyway they can be showed even without a title such as trusted user

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    So far I know he is mainly talking about adding more groups.
    For like trusted members, I cannot quite bring that up since there were too many people that we trusted that betrayed us (staff) in the end.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    That's just asking for recognition for something you should already be doing and someone that truly wants to help people wouldn't want/need
    to be recognized for it.

9. The following 5 users say thank you to Charcoal for this useful post:

-AznNinja (07-21-2013), Keite (07-21-2013), Lilith (07-22-2013), Saiyan (07-21-2013), Vickachu (07-21-2013)

Yuzan's Avatar ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Thanks
    I'd support this is I can get the custom title "Number 1 Forum F@gg0t" with color, and George gets Number 2.
    If I visited your profile, I probably ignored you.

“You have to continually make choices throughout your life,whether it’s made consciously or unconsciously.
    By making a choice means that you must have also given up on something.
    If you don’t hold any regret in your choice, that means you must have made the right decision.”
    ~ Yoshida Yuzan

CrunchyRoll Guest Pass
    (Updated - 12/25/2012)

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    If this will be implemented, there will be a lot of people asking for unique titles and it just separates everyone even more, there might be titles for helping, advising, vigilanting, and maybe even trolling! I suggest keeping everything the way it was and recognize the people ourselves. Ex, I know Adam is good at commenting on GFX works, including Rhysin, Resort (krewella), Teresa and me (I like to think). I also know Slugheady gives direct and sometimes intimidating advices, Mime raging all the time, Systema as a trans-gender scammer and a special group that posts "nice" or similar just to raise post counts and it includes Mex. Either way, the forum as it is, is fine. Anything more and all the fm's and Dave will have their Inbox full within days

No offense to anyone whom I referenced <3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information