Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    So when I set my Gunz resolution to 1024x768 there are 2 black bars by the side of the screen. If i change my resolution to a higher one such as 1366x768 the character seems very very close and the map doesnt seem in proportion unlike on my desktop. On my desktop the resolution setting is 1024x768 and it fills the whole screen. So do you guys have any idea how to fix this problem? I wish for GunZ to be full screen ( without the black bars at the side ) and the character is further away. Also i have googled to try to find a solution for this and it seems I have to do some settings on my Nvidia graphic card but yeah somehow my Nvidia graphic card driver doesn't have those settings. Any ideas???

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    So when I set my Gunz resolution to 1024x768 there are 2 black bars by the side of the screen. If i change my resolution to a higher one such as 1366x768 the character seems very very close and the map doesnt seem in proportion unlike on my desktop. On my desktop the resolution setting is 1024x768 and it fills the whole screen. So do you guys have any idea how to fix this problem? I wish for GunZ to be full screen ( without the black bars at the side ) and the character is further away. Also i have googled to try to find a solution for this and it seems I have to do some settings on my Nvidia graphic card but yeah somehow my Nvidia graphic card driver doesn't have those settings. Any ideas???

Greyhound
    Tell me wich Graphic card you exactly have.
    Because Nvidia created some sort of 3D @Graphic Panel.
    Wich means you can edit it there.
    I did it also
    and it worked for me.
    Enjoy
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by supershotty View Post
    greyhound
    tell me wich graphic card you exactly have.
    Because nvidia created some sort of 3d @graphic panel.
    Wich means you can edit it there.
    I did it also
    and it worked for me.
    Enjoy
    nvidia geforce gt540m

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    One resolution is 4:3 the other is 16:9, this differentiation causes the field of view to change making your character to seem closer.

Either live with the lines or play with the new field of view. Your screen size is to blame.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    One resolution is 4 the other is 16:differentiation causes the field of view to change making your character to seem closer.

Either live with the lines or play with the new field of view. Your screen size is to blame.
    Though i heard there is a fix to remove the lines. And my screen isn't small lol.

Freestyler

Thanks
    I had that problem to, Close gunz right click on you desktop > Screen resolution and make it low as possible. Then open gunz agian change it to the resolution u have changed at desktop.
    Last edited by Remorse; 08-02-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Though i heard there is a fix to remove the lines. And my screen isn't small lol.
    The size isn't the problem, it's the ratio of height to width. Since your screen is 16:9 it either has the lines or a changed field of view. It is a workaround. The only way to remove the lines is to slightly change the camera position.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Remorse View Post
    I had that problem to, Close gunz right click on you desktop > Screen resolution and make it low as possible. Then open gunz agian change it to the resolution u have changed at desktop.
    Tried that didn't work though still having black bars at the side. Thanks though

Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    The size isn't the problem, it's the ratio of height to width. Since your screen is 16:9 it either has the lines or a changed field of view. It is a workaround. The only way to remove the lines is to slightly change the camera position.
    so exactly how to change the camera position? Im confused lol.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Tried that didn't work though still having black bars at the side. Thanks though
    Oh wow, it worked for me though, and no problem.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Remorse View Post
    Oh wow, it worked for me though, and no problem.
    One more thing what resolution did you lower your computer's resolution to? And also what exactly was your problem? Was it the black bars at the side?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information