Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Making of a Youtube video!

Heyyooo! ^2Natsu^4 Here! I have decided to make a youtube channel for Freestyle GunZ! I have always been a fond of this server and i have decided to make a youtube channel for this server! This is my first time doing a youtube video and im a newbie in this game so i do hope you guys can give me your honest comments on how i can improve my video! And and and lastly i am currently recruiting people to join me in making this video! EHHHHH you must have skype! So do add me in either GunZ or skype at seehungkawaii

FUUUUYOOOOO Thanks guys! Do support me in making this video and making our server the best server there is!

Signing off! ^2Natsu^4

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    You're not the first person to think of this, nor will you be the last. But I can assure you that you'll fail like all of the rest, regardless, goodluck.

3. The following user said thank you to Adam for this useful post:

dareangelsxb (08-02-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    You're not the first person to think of this, nor will you be the last. But I can assure you that you'll fail like all of the rest, regardless, goodluck.
    HIEEEE adam! Well do you mind telling me how those before me failed so I can well work on those points? What I wanna do is try to promote fgunz well in a way try to have fun with everyone! Here is my so called proposal!

I intend to do a video every weekends! Showcasing different game modes and how fun they can be! And like every alternate week I will do an event or two and winner gets coins (unless I become a GM then can I give event points). And also clan wars or duel tournaments! Then hoping that by doing this fgunz may somehow be much popular!! Do hope you can give me more opinions and ill try to work with them! THANKKKKSSS!

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Unless Pewdiepie plays it, it won't fail XD

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by dareangelsxb View Post
    HIEEEE adam! Well do you mind telling me how those before me failed so I can well work on those points? What I wanna do is try to promote fgunz well in a way try to have fun with everyone! Here is my so called proposal!

I intend to do a video every weekends! Showcasing different game modes and how fun they can be! And like every alternate week I will do an event or two and winner gets coins (unless I become a GM then can I give event points). And also clan wars or duel tournaments! Then hoping that by doing this fgunz may somehow be much popular!! Do hope you can give me more opinions and ill try to work with them! THANKKKKSSS!
    You should review these videos yourself and see what they did wrong. You can improve on these areas as you go. I'll add you to skype, but i don't have a microphone.. So i'll just ya know.. Stalk you...JK ;c

7. The following user said thank you to XxChrisxX for this useful post:

Izzat (08-02-2013)

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    What it will be like?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Google View Post
    What it will be like?
    Well basically its a commentary video! We will be skyping and playing both at the same time! Well my purpose is to have fun playing with one nother from different countries! And hope that more people can see how FG is much better and we can then have more people playing FG!

halloikbenoscarwiebenjij?

Thanks
    i'm willing to help out added you on skype.

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    good luck on your videos.

Thanks
    Heyyyyy Thanks brahhh!!

Orhhh okiee!! Allow me sometime to do planning and sorting out of things! Lets hope its successful! And yeah I may have a few friends of my own sometimes so I do hope you won't mind yesh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information