Thanks
    we just can;t ban someone through out the traditional process simply because they spend money on fgunz, the entire comunity is filled with aimbot, aimbotters are not trying to hide them self anymore because fgunz staff can;t ban all of them, peoples are tired of reporting, or GM;s are not responding to aimbot replays posted on the forum, its very subtle when it comes to arguing about distance ping differenciation+good aim, a warning system against hack abusers creating new account.

we can;t do much about the aimbot besides a new update that actually disable the bot, but~ i doubt the fgunz staff comunity have the budget or the manpower to develop a new update, so we might as well stick with the current situation we're in.

last but not least, i actually spend money on this private server because i do think this is the best pserver out of the rest, i spend money donating because i believe im going to spend a long time together with this pserver, don;t let me down men.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Okay, when does book 2 come out?

3. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

SuperShotty (09-19-2013)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Unfortunately it's easier to say "patch shotbot/aimbot/oc/uc" than to actually make something to prevent it.
    We do have updates ready soon though.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    yes yes updates. WOOOHOOOO

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by aerial View Post
    we just can;t ban someone through out the traditional process simply because they spend money on fgunz, the entire comunity is filled with aimbot, aimbotters are not trying to hide them self anymore because fgunz staff can;t ban all of them, peoples are tired of reporting, or GM;s are not responding to aimbot replays posted on the forum, its very subtle when it comes to arguing about distance ping differenciation+good aim, a warning system against hack abusers creating new account.

we can;t do much about the aimbot besides a new update that actually disable the bot, but~ i doubt the fgunz staff comunity have the budget or the manpower to develop a new update, so we might as well stick with the current situation we're in.

last but not least, i actually spend money on this private server because i do think this is the best pserver out of the rest, i spend money donating because i believe im going to spend a long time together with this pserver, don;t let me down men.
    "aimbot" I'd love to see an actual aimbot for fgunz in action, if you mean shotbot those reports get handed in a timely manner and no just because 80% of the server is better than you doesn't mean they are being illegitimate.

I don't understand what you were trying to achieve with this thread but it adds nothing valid and a lot of useless speculation.

Banned

Thanks
    I feel like this picture will fit your post perfectly.

8. The following user said thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

Eeksdee (09-22-2013)

Thread Information