Banned

Thanks
    Hi,

Ommadawn keeps kicking me from public rooms unprovoked using his GM commands, I need help gathering proof for this. I tried recording but the recording auto ends after he kicks me; screenshotting doesnt help much either.

Thank you

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I made my own room for training at skillmaps, but you're always joining to my rooms and starting to kill me. You're stalking me and ^DM^Eeo^Dw^A everytime , and stalking isn't allowed for your information.
    I asked you several times to stop killing, but ofc you didn't listen. So after a while i decided to put a password to my own room and kick you.

Banned

Thanks
    I join training rooms all the time, if u happen to be in it thats not my fault, join a different room but don't use your commands to kick me.

And I only made this report cuz this time you actually kicked me without me coming anywhere near you.

Does anyone know a way i can get proof?
    Last edited by Frank; 09-21-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Everytime me or ^DM^Eeo^Dw^A made a new room without you, you joined and started to kill me.
    I won't join a different room because this is my room, go play a deathmatch or something.

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I join training rooms all the time, if u happen to be in it thats not my fault, join a different room but don't use your commands to kick me.

And I only made this report cuz this time you actually kicked me without me coming anywhere near you.

Does anyone know a way i can get proof?
    There's really no way to gather proof now because you reported it and I highly doubt what happened moments ago will happen again.

I understand why you reported this, and that's fine. I won't be siding anyone, but I'm sure whatever was done coincidentally was by a reason.

Therefore, I'll have a talk with Ommadawn regarding this issue and approach it with you and along with Omma to get to know both of your perspectives about this situation so we can end it with a solution.

/closed.

Thread Information