14 45.16%
  • No

17 54.84%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You forget that this is an option:

http://puu.sh/4M4yL.png
    yet you still haven't been on long enough to see how bad the antilead currently is, you have no right to speak until you do so.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by defekt View Post
    yet you still haven't been on long enough to see how bad the antilead currently is, you have no right to speak until you do so.
    I've been using it since before the update even wen't live. Once again, your ignorance is showing and you're making blind and baseless assumptions.
    It works fine and the only difference is that it is no longer routed through the server, everything else is pure fabrication of your mind.

Kyotouryuu's Avatar Wetwork Member

Thanks
    I've been using it since before the update even wen't live. Once again, your ignorance is showing and you're making blind and baseless assumptions.
    It works fine and the only difference is that it is no longer routed through the server, everything else is pure fabrication of your mind.
    Guys lets keep the fighting to a minimum, I wanna see other peoples thoughts. Mike read what I quoted on u before.

Thanks
    yep, 10 pbs for 36 dmg is a "pure fabrication of my mind"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by defekt View Post
    yep, 10 pbs for 36 dmg is a "pure fabrication of my mind"
    Fabrication of your mind unless you have any evidence to back it up.

Originally Posted by Kyotouryuu View Post
    Guys lets keep the fighting to a minimum, I wanna see other peoples thoughts. Mike read what I quoted on u before.
    I already looked at your post and like I said nothing is different. Damage is calculated the same and then is sent directly to the person you're shooting at instead of bouncing through the server first. The only exception to this is NAT which will function in just about the same manner as it did previously.

Thanks
    Nero upload a replay if u dont mind. Also now back on topic please

Yuzan's Avatar ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Thanks
    who needs lead with [ia][r] outa hurrr, just spam
    If I visited your profile, I probably ignored you.

“You have to continually make choices throughout your life,whether it’s made consciously or unconsciously.
    By making a choice means that you must have also given up on something.
    If you don’t hold any regret in your choice, that means you must have made the right decision.”
    ~ Yoshida Yuzan

CrunchyRoll Guest Pass
    (Updated - 12/25/2012)

Regret's Avatar it aint gonna suck itself

Thanks
    i have a serious question. you're a dev, you could probably answer it. is it possible to just use the same antilead from another server on our server? if so there are two servers with far better antilead than we have that i know of right now.
    Your words mean nothing to me cuz lions don't lose sleep over opinions of sheep.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sempiternal View Post
    i have a serious question. you're a dev, you could probably answer it. is it possible to just use the same antilead from another server on our server? if so there are two servers with far better antilead than we have that i know of right now.
    Agree

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sempiternal View Post
    > Implying we can just go to a other server and say "oi, we can has your anti lead?" and them giving it to us.

11. The following user said thank you to HellSniper for this useful post:

Kira (10-10-2013)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information