Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks
    Nah, bad community, bad staff (obvious reasons, false ban), I'll just find another server to donate for. Enjoy the donations.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Barinade View Post
    Nah, bad community, bad staff (obvious reasons, false ban), I'll just find another server to donate for. Enjoy the donations.
    Gets banned for shotbot which was very obvious in my opinion if I say so my self.
    Blames community
    Blames staff
    Talks about donations

I haven't seen that before such behaviour *cough*

Ok could a forum moderator lock this thread xo

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    I literally laugh when the community states we are a bad staff when we are trying to keep a legit server. I guess you are the bad community here.

Bye.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    FGunZ has probably the best community, the staff is doing great, they are not abusing, they're active & friendly.
    We (as in community) are probably the most recommended private server (by other people on **********, etc).
    Feel free to leave.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Last time I saw this dude he couldn't even snipe.. any good.

sooo now being banned for shotbotting would make sense. lol
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Thanks
    There is a good part of the community, very small portion. No doubt.

I even proved to that same duel room that it wasn't shotbot. Unless you think I can alt tab, close a shotbot, tab back in, not shoot, tab BACK out, run the shotbot, tab BACK IN... And aim well... All while dashing and shit. Yeah, totally possible.

Alcoholic

Thanks

I even proved to that same duel room that it wasn't shotbot. Unless you think I can alt tab, close a shotbot, tab back in, not shoot, tab BACK out, run the shotbot, tab BACK IN... And aim well... All while dashing and shit. Yeah, totally possible.
    I've seen crazier things than that done.
    Crazier.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks

Most shotbots can be toggled on / off in-game. We aren't actually stating that you were shotbotting definitely. All you have to do is make an unban appeal and we are GOING to view your unban appeal carefully, not just randomly declined it.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks

If you woudn't banned you could check the replay and see, you are standing still swinging your crosshair up down left right untill you are on the target,
    Then shoot and hit everytime.. I sniped 6 months in 2011 and trust me you are a unlegit person who shoudn't talk like this.
    How about you go away now you are finally exposed?
    Sorry for my aggression but please this goes too far.

Almost as bad as crusofine mphf mphf

Thanks
    Wait, you're saying I sb because I shoot my weapon when my crosshair is on the enemy? omg You're cute

For the record, I don't hit every time. Anyone that has played in a duel room with me longer than 3 rounds will know that.

And to the guy saying it can be toggled in-game: You think I'd risk that? I'm sure this client has some sort of hotkey detection. If it doesn't, it needs one. Also, I was playing in fullscreen, shotbot only works in windowed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information