Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Its a question I brought up in chat and thought I might make a thread out of it.

Whats the net-worth of FGunZ if Dave/Sic were to sell it to someone?

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Meaning how much the server costs of the current Freestyle GunZ server per month?
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Meaning how much the server costs of the current Freestyle GunZ server per month?
    That + all the work put in customizing the server, adding new features and shit, a 10~20% added based on player and staff base, among other things.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    That + all the work put in customizing the server, adding new features and shit, a 10~20% added based on player and staff base, among other things.
    I'm not exactly sure how much it costs for Freestyle GunZ, however calculating:

Dedicated server should cost about: 500 to 600 dollars a month (the one that Freestyle GunZ has) because of it's network traffic handling.
    Domain doesn't cost that much: you can get a domain which costs about 15 dollars a year (.net, .com, etc.). Same goes for the web host (forums) but about 20 to 30 dollars for a decent one.
    CDN - I don't really know how much it costs, but I think it's a little bit expensive.
    Then there's the cloud server for the forums which is a little bit expensive as well.
    For packing the executable (Gunz.exe) and other executable files to prevent reverse engineering and stealing/cracking which is as well expensive depending which software.

That's pretty much everything you need to have a stable network/server.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    You forget the VB has a licensing fee as well as the man hours placed into this server each and every day by staff members. Even semi-professional graphic designers make on average of 15 euro an hour.

6. The following user said thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

Cobra (01-03-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    You forget the VB has a licensing fee as well as the man hours placed into this server each and every day by staff members. Even semi-professional graphic designers make on average of 15 euro an hour.
    Not to mention advertisements to increase the player count.
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Banned

Thanks
    who cares

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    who cares
    "hi am noob hsit give to kees fund he need name chante id : josephmca ty men bye" obvly u don't since that money doesn't go to you.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    "hi am noob hsit give to kees fund he need name chante id : josephmca ty men bye" obvly u don't since that money doesn't go to you.
    you mind if im not even gonna bother?
    you're obviously a genuine case of plain retardness

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    you mind if im not even gonna bother?
    you're obviously a genuine case of plain retardness
    Lol not gonna bother => puts the trouble into posting a reply; and I'M the retard...fkin idiot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information