Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    So it takes forever untill there's finally a patch for sb.
    Bet like 80% on fg is sbing.
    People are swapping and got caught 2nd time, at first they get away with it 2nd time too.
    "Talked with him and he said he won't do it again" XD
    That's like the same as me killing someone and saying I won't do it again sarry LOL.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...313#post683313

At this thread someone gets 12 hour mute for saying "noobs" xDDDD? wtf

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...5436-Insulting
    We are still trials, we are trying to make wise decision, I'm not saying you shouldn't blame it on us since we're currently taking care of the reports but people learn from their mistakes.
    What he did with the clan is totally acceptable, I would have warned them and clan score reset as well as ZoneStyle did, I don't see anything wrong here.
    About the mute, as I already said, we're still trial, sometimes it's hard to take the right decision as we're not that much experienced yet but after discussing the report with the staff team, he decided to take down his mute and decline the report.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Aynia (01-15-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    Bet like 80% on fg is sbing.
    lol. Never touched that shit in ma life, quite funny though! If that were true then Biishes all ezz pwn you all 100-0

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by o0Flame0o View Post
    lol. Never touched that shit in ma life, quite funny though! If that were true then Biishes all ezz pwn you all 100-0
    XDD wat?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    The guy didn't know even about warnings (player warnings) so I told him 4 warnings = ban , you already have one etcc.
    If you were new, it's your first day playing gunz, you don't know what swap is and you keep doing that even if you get reset over and over again.
    you will get banned in 4 days, I just wanted to let him know about rules and warnings, that's it,
    I'm trying to be a fair TGM who give everyone chances (not too much).

maybe about the second report you are right, I didn't act well, but I'll check this again and see what I'm gonna do because in second thought I can see where I was wrong.
    That doesn´t make any sense
    even if he would be new, when he gets a warning the second time action has to be taken

Thanks
    Yeah the logic doesn't make sense. Why would a NEW player INTENTIONALLY swap. Obviously he knows what he's doing and he already has friends on the server, etc. Aside from all that though, a warning and reset seems fine honestly. If the player does it again, the severity of the punishment just gets worse. Also, the points were reset, so we should just leave it at that.

Ultra's Avatar Ultra mode on everything.

Thanks
    i dont know what's swap lets swap now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information