Impersonal

Notes: the move i am referring to is at the end 3:57
    Anyone care to help us in unlocking this move? (post tutorials?)
    i find the timing definetly hard for this one....

Other notes: i dont believe in gun dashing... this was the reason LATE DASH was birthed out...(originally by RAT POISON, who gave birth to Triple Half Step)( and from DHS Late dash was incidentally discovered,)
    it could simply mean that gunz went through a lot of modification in private servers and somehow unlocked this kind of step, i would otherwise find it an invalid move.
    Last edited by mikeberserkr; 01-16-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    nah this is old. lol. just yo-yoing after a late dash then using that yoyo to perform yoyo dual half step instead of using gear tap.

Thanks
    XD its not new i've also done it before
    but well done nice tricks you got there
    ^1Cabel
    Rolab

Freestyler

Thanks
    here you go if you want to learn.

Impersonal
    you seem to be the veteran Ddager... care to share a comprehensive tutorial on this?

i have been experimenting with the timing on the 16 step... (FS > switch gun (shoot) > yoyo dash)

care to elaborate?

EDIT:

Ddager dont misunderstand... i know and do 16 step and can do it very well

its the flash steping > switching to gun to SHOOT > then yoyo dash that makes it difficult...

NO. hotaru's videos wont help... i saw them all already
    Last edited by mikeberserkr; 01-16-2014 at 08:36 AM.

6. The following user said thank you to mikeberserkr for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-16-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mikeberserkr View Post
    you seem to be the veteran Ddager... care to share a comprehensive tutorial on this?

i have been experimenting with the timing on the 16 step... (FS > switch gun (shoot) > yoyo dash)

care to elaborate?

EDIT:

Ddager dont misunderstand... i know and do 16 step and can do it very well

its the flash steping > switching to gun to SHOOT > then yoyo dash that makes it difficult...

NO. hotaru's videos wont help... i saw them all already
    okay well. the steps for yoyo remain the same, don't get psyched out cuz that can happen usually at first. after doing a late dash you jump + switch to gun, at the same time, and shoot right away, the rest is just switching to dagg-sword fast enough to perform the half step before landing. its easier with a late dash yoyo followed by a half step. to late dash yoyo, you must jump + switch to gun and shoot, then reload and switch and dash all at once. the steps for the all at once part after shooting: reload - d - d + switch to sword. the d - d means dash to the right. then u will have ample time to perform a half step before landing.

theres a lot of moves i can do that ppl dunno about lol.

Thread Information