Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    Who is this "us". If members of staff wish to take your discussion into account, they will talk about it with other staff members after words. I am not inclined to add anyone to skype.
    By "us", I mean I already have StephanM, OmmaDawn, Kira, Abasena and McSic.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LiveStepFreakz View Post
    By "us", I mean I already have StephanM, OmmaDawn, Kira, Abasena and McSic.
    Then I am sure one of them will talk to me if they wish to get my input on any matter you talk about.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    Then I am sure one of them will talk to me if they wish to get my input on any matter you talk about.
    Probably because you don't take it as serious as "we" do.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Probably because you don't take it as serious as "we" do.
    he said he just wants to keep his Skype private lol. unless u ask him to make a new one just for your future convos with the staff. could do that but w/e.

Thanks
    Well, I was supposed to keep mine personal, due to music production. But it's still put on my FG profile if anyone needs it, for a song composition or whatever. As long nobody trolls me on my Skype.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Well, I was supposed to keep mine personal, due to music production. But it's still put on my FG profile if anyone needs it, for a song composition or whatever. As long nobody trolls me on my Skype.
    The issue is far from a matter of me taking this as "serious" as others, it is simply a matter of privacy. Staff members (including myself) have earned their position from experience in either management, coding, or design. Due to this I add other staff members out of professional courtesy, but as for player suggestions, I have left plenty of methods to contact me available for usage at any time.

We have an obligation to fix problems with our service, I understand this, but to claim that I have lower standards simply because I do not add you to Skype is quite arrogant.

Please refrain from any other offtopic issues. My sincerity to Freestyle should not be what is in question right now.

7. The following user said thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-16-2014)

Thanks
    OT: Haha enjoyed those last comments, talking about more respecting mods etc, and yet still taunting one by saying he "doesn't care" lol. Nice comeback Wucc

On topic, I've tried to read most of the posts but I can't seem to find a core issue that's being discussed... Yes people leave, but are "trolls" really the cause of that? I don't think so lol. There have always been, and there will always be trolls. Besides that, I actually think it's just a cycle thing... where at some point people leave, take a break because of IG issues they may have experienced. Which could be due to the instabilities of the server quite a while back ago, or even IRL... And then at some point people will come back... It'll go up and down forever I guess?

I'm quite curious about the subscriptions of today.. how many young players actually start playing this? The community's getting old. All a bunch of grandpa's whining about childish behavior, offensive names and all that hehe but really, it's always been like that ^^

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I suggest a lock on this thread and if anyone wants to discuss anything about this thread topic then to contact LiveStepFreakz on his Skype.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    I suggest a lock on this thread and if anyone wants to discuss anything about this thread topic then to contact LiveStepFreakz on his Skype.
    That's why I wanna keep this thread open, it's an open thread, which means EVERYONE can see what's going on and what's going to happen.
    Besides, I wrote to NOT close/lock the thread, because in the meanwhile people write on this thread, I am able to write those possible subjects that I haven't thought about.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by o0Flame0o View Post
    On topic, I've tried to read most of the posts but I can't seem to find a core issue that's being discussed... Yes people leave, but are "trolls" really the cause of that? I don't think so lol.
    I agree with this, which I believe DD also mentioned earlier. It's not really productive to simply point out that people leave because of trolling, rage, ego, or general toxicity in-game. And equally important, the causes and effects that surround this game's toxicity are not relevant to the population. There are other games far more toxic than GunZ. I have played this game personally longer than almost anyone on this forum, and GunZ hardly ever frustrates me in general, especially after experiencing so much over the years. However, I will say that toxicity caused by trolls, raging, ego, etc are not the cause for people leaving. FGunZ is an unofficial, private server of an official game. It will get few new players, so the issue should probably be focused on what is causing older veteran players who always enjoy the game for its unique gameplay or other various reasons to leave. You have to factor in that almost everyone who plays FGunZ has a reason to play it. One of the more important reasons here should be the problem you are trying to fix, but it will require a massive change, which DD and I touched on earlier.

P.S. Lol gameplay is not recognized as a word. Gameplay
    Last edited by Suggestive; 01-18-2014 at 03:29 AM.

12. The following user said thank you to Suggestive for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-18-2014)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information