Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    How do i know if you have an unbiased opinion? That's another thing i worry about when wanting to report someone.

I never said i thought Serene was legit.

and by saying i had a clan with people who didnt cw, doesn't mean i'm not good at it. I know how to cw. i know how to stick with my team, and play. most importantly i know how to win. my team mates are usually better than me, but not to the point where they have to carry me. just enough to ensure to me that they would be reliable.

tl;dr ur wrong
    You play clan wars wrong in every aspect of a cw, you don't have tw cause you stick to your team mate at all times

You have to trust that your team mate will survive and you get the other person whose getting him but i am not gonna tell my secrets zzzz

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    How do i know if you have an unbiased opinion? That's another thing i worry about when wanting to report someone.

I never said i thought Serene was legit.

and by saying i had a clan with people who didnt cw, doesn't mean i'm not good at it. I know how to cw. i know how to stick with my team, and play. most importantly i know how to win. my team mates are usually better than me, but not to the point where they have to carry me. just enough to ensure to me that they would be reliable.

tl;dr ur wrong
    Not being cocky or anything but I'm well known for not being biased in my decisions/claims, even if my friend used one of those hacks mentioned I'd still get them banned, its those who use it that ruin the server, why keep them in the first place?

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Not being cocky or anything but I'm well known for not being biased in my decisions/claims, even if my friend used one of those hacks mentioned I'd still get them banned, its those who use it that ruin the server, why keep them in the first place?
    So how do you want me to send you the replays?
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Shotbot is completely patched. I'm more than 99.9% confident, and I invite anyone to prove me wrong I'll offer a coin/cash reward for it.

UC or whatever the hell you people call it now, I have a plan on patching it, I've been slightly busy so I haven't had a chance to work on it but I think I have a decent strategy for getting around it later.

ESP I don't even think is relevant or exists currently for FGunZ if someone has "come across" one and would like it patched my PM box is open.

I don't interfere with reports though that is a GM's job.

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Shotbot is completely patched. I'm more than 99.9% confident, and I invite anyone to prove me wrong I'll offer a coin/cash reward for it.

UC or whatever the hell you people call it now, I have a plan on patching it, I've been slightly busy so I haven't had a chance to work on it but I think I have a decent strategy for getting around it later.

ESP I don't even think is relevant or exists currently for FGunZ if someone has "come across" one and would like it patched my PM box is open.

I don't interfere with reports though that is a GM's job.
    Sent you a PM.
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I honestly believe that even when the enemy is unlegit there are ways to beating them. Clan wars are primarily about teamwork and being able to play around the field. You have to know how to use every map to your advantage. But yeah, good luck with the report.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information