So I just finished the first season of Clannad, and god damn it was good.
I am planning on starting after story soon but I also have a pretty big test coming up........ I dont wanna be a wreck while writing it so I think I'll wait

I dont really know why I made this thread, I just need to kinda type out how i felt about Clannad.

So the first arc was pretty ok, I liked fuuko as a character and she was kinda funny and the major twist of the arc threw me for a loop.
I really enjoyed the wedding scene and was wondering how they'd wrap up fuuko's story, turns out she just ends up as is and we dont get much progression to her story after episode 9, hell the main characters dont even remember her.

Kotomi's arc was a bit better imo, by this point I started really liking all of the characters present in the show, especially Nagisa. Not much else to say, was a good arc and I enjoyed it.

Oh Kyou, why do i love her character so damn much.... After Nagisa, she was probably my favorite girl throughout the series, and I couldn't even tell you why, to be honest.

The last few episodes were phenomenal, The speech made by her father was really nice and it was cool to see that all of them had kind of placed all their aspirations on to her success. Ofcourse, I also love that they ended up together but I feel that it was poorly done, or rather, it felt rushed.

Cant wait to start after story now, :^0