Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abasena View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude but I seriously don't understand what you're typing right now.....
    What i said is.

the community here keep report people just because they lost to them in clan war or whatever.

If you play sound game here you will get banned for esp. Why? Because some butthurt got smacked 4-0 in clan war and he feel like report you and tell his friend report you then gms think if so many reported him he probably hacking.

If you can aim 10/10 and give a nice pb. You probably uc or sb or some unknown hack only you guys can report for.

clan war players here think they the best in gunz and if they lose to someone he probably hacking.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yakaki24 View Post
    What i said is.

the community here keep report people just because they lost to them in clan war or whatever.

If you play sound game here you will get banned for esp. Why? Because some butthurt got smacked 4-0 in clan war and he feel like report you and tell his friend report you then gms think if so many reported him he probably hacking.

If you can aim 10/10 and give a nice pb. You probably uc or sb or some unknown hack only you guys can report for.

clan war players here think they the best in gunz and if they lose to someone he probably hacking.
    Could you please enlighten me with your knowledge of who was NOT an ESP that was recently banned? I'm curious to know who 'these' people are.
    Tomorrow comes today

Shank's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Ye every gunz server thats out right now is pretty much like this but maybe some of you dont know buy the best coder in gunz is currently in progress of making a server that i wont name. If this is considered advertising i apologize.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    Ye every gunz server thats out right now is pretty much like this but maybe some of you dont know buy the best coder in gunz is currently in progress of making a server that i wont name. If this is considered advertising i apologize.
    Im aware of that, but the best coder wont make gunz the game it used to be. The problem here is the community, i went online yesterday a lil bit to check hows everything, and i was really dissappointed, the rooms are even worse than what they used to be. There was NO tdm at all, not even a normal duel match without those ridiculous tags. So dissappointing...
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

5. The following 3 users say thank you to KoreanAim for this useful post:

DrDre (04-18-2014), Lorrainé (04-17-2014), Steff (04-17-2014)

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    Im aware of that, but the best coder wont make gunz the game it used to be. The problem here is the community, i went online yesterday a lil bit to check hows everything, and i was really dissappointed, the rooms are even worse than what they used to be. There was NO tdm at all, not even a normal duel match without those ridiculous tags. So dissappointing...
    A lot of people think exactly thesameway, so host the good rooms, and people will join.

Just make a change as players, don't let the staff handle everything

μ

Country
    Thanks
    LOL please

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    What i said is.

I don't remember anyone legit got banned. for hacking.

and we are talking here about room tags. SO GTFO
    and lets try to find solution for [R] Tag

9. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

Lorrainé (04-17-2014)

Shank's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    Ye it wont but it sure will be better then the ones out right now

Originally Posted by rodke View Post

Micah banned me for sb before even watching the replays....which i later got unbanned with an apology.
    Last edited by Shank; 04-17-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Roomtagwontberemoved!

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Note:
    This thread isn't just about [R] !
    We get it, the people on the forums don't like them but it's just something I wished to add.
    There are many more paragraphs besides my opinion and what the deal is with the [R] tag.

Originally Posted by rodke View Post

One of my previous clanwar partners ''Machine'' a nice guy and THE BEST SOUNDPLAYER i've seen so far, has been banned multiple times and atleast twice for esp.
    He is legit and I learned some stuff from him, actually alot.
    The reason I was able to spot the espers and ask my friends to ban them was because of ''Machine''.
    I played alot with him, I learned alot from him just by looking at him and now I consider my self to a god.
    It's easy to spot ESPers from soundplayers if you know what I know.
    Besides ESP, NIGGU got banned when I was a ET member and while I actually wasn't supposed to I still said to some gms he was banned unfairly.
    The replay was bugged which was obvious (in my opinion). NIGGU did have some spikes which I reported, but coudn't have let him be banned unfairly.
    He got unbanned a short period after I asked some gms to re-check and some players for the same replays of the cw.

#steffisaG

What i said is.

Please, it's easy to see who soundplays and who doesn't, yes if you are a god like machine you would get banned but thats understandable if you aren't a soundplayer your self.
    Alot of people with 9/10 10/10 aim aren't banned, because it's easy to see who's legit.
    OC is the most easy shit to detect just look at his/her RS on multiple occasions ( to see if its not a bugged replay part or w/e ).
    UC meh, trust me if you don't uc you wont get banned for UC.

What your problem with israel people?? im from israel and im legit and many people called me sb/uc whatever and i just ignore them. most of us legit and there few might be unlegit.

The reason we are so good is because of the israel servers. We always only played clan wars and used balanced servers with 120/100 hp and 9damage breakers no donors.
    I don't got a direct problem with isrealis, I just notice that the amount of isrealis that are unlegit is too damn high .
    Visual, topteam, elitesoldier, faint pls check completed reports for more.
    It's not like they should all be banned ( talking about isreali players ) but should be reviewed a little more strict.
    ESP is a hype for isrealis, altho I need to say i've seen some germans do it too now (on fgunz).

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I don't understand why staff, in particular devs react like this...

Clearly there is a problem going on in here, this is like what the 10th thread about this? You can't just pretend there aren't any problems, instead of giving some bullshit answer like this why don't we think about solid solutions? I honestly think there has to be taken some kind of action already. Wucas and Mike have been the only one (even though they represents most of you) that publicly tried to solve / discuss some issues they were aware of. I wish staff members would stop react more responsible and serious to these kind of matters instead of just some troll reaction with a ****ing happy smile face at the end of it.
    This thread isn't made to say fgunz is bad or what ever.
    I just want to point out some things, I did quit gunz for a bit due school and stuff I had to resign because of it actually.
    Now I got everything ready so I choose to play fgunz again, these were the things I noticed.
    I don't mind staff responding to this thread, everyone is welcome.

Originally Posted by GodRa View Post
    But what makes you think the people will join or join back our server?
    Would this cause a riot? Almost 3/4 of the players are questers/spammers .. If remove don't you think will make people leave?
    Yeah they leave to another place without [r] while they already got (possible donors) a high level, friends etc here.
    Only fgunz has [r].

Seperate the server even more, thats like adding 100 new room tags.
    Last edited by Steff; 04-17-2014 at 04:10 PM.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information