Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Idk bout throwing your opinion in on someone else's appeal but I think we should deffinetely be able to view someones unwarn/unban appeal. This is "FREEstylersworld" right? It seems like this forum is a bit Dictated. Now people will ask me to leave if I feel this way but I won't. I'm going to stay. I'm loving what this server is turning into lmao.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jinkiez View Post
    Idk bout throwing your opinion in on someone else's appeal but I think we should deffinetely be able to view someones unwarn/unban appeal. This is "FREEstylersworld" right? It seems like this forum is a bit Dictated. Now people will ask me to leave if I feel this way but I won't. I'm going to stay. I'm loving what this server is turning into lmao.
    Unban appeals can contain sensitive information, so no.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Unban appeals can contain sensitive information, so no.
    But they were public 4 months ago. Whats changed since than? Have people started throwing their Skype ID and PW into their unban appeal? I used to view unban appeals when I got bored and I never saw any bit of personal or sensitive information.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    But they were public 4 months ago. Whats changed since than? Have people started throwing their Skype ID and PW into their unban appeal? I used to view unban appeals when I got bored and I never saw any bit of personal or sensitive information.
    Like I said, unban appeals -can- contain sensitive information.
    There's absolutely no need for random people to look at the unban appeal of someone, which is personal.

I can't think of a single logical reason why you should be able to see unban appeals.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Things can change, for the better of the people we blocked the view of the unban appeals.

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    There's absolutely no need for random people to look at the unban appeal of someone, which is personal.

I can't think of a single logical reason why you should be able to see unban appeals.
    What about the reports section? At least let us have that....us lurkers get bored here

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Serpento View Post
    What about the reports section? At least let us have that....us lurkers get bored here
    i agree on this, there are also alot of cases in which it would be useful to see whenever someone reported you and you could proof that you're in fact legit/ or was provoked, take for example the nborhood case

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    players
    see
    a
    oh
    shit,
    i
    go
    pm
    gm
    &
    tell
    them
    how
    do

Banned

Thanks

I realize that but after the years of having this forum up what made you guys randomly make it so only staff can view them? Its not freestylers anymore, I don't want to debate anymore either. I'm off this thread.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks

I suggested this a while back in the suggestion thread, and this may or may not be the appropriate place to bring it back up, but here goes.

If people don't have access/permissions to a thread in a certain section (reports, unban appeals, donations & questions, VIP section, etc etc), just make it so that thread doesn't update under the latest posts or in the chatbox. It's not the person's business anyway, nor do they even have permission to view the thread, so why should it offer them a link to click ?

That's just what I think. I think this'll help stop a lot of these unnecessary "discussions" as well.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information