Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    basically- almost exactly what I suggest in my thread. To just mod up duel tournament, instead of making something from scratch, we have DT, it needs to be fixed up a bit but it can work with the fixes I suggest and I believe most agree on them. Also just one map is horrible, imagine clanwar being just one map every time, gosh that would suck right? We would need a line of solid 1v1 maps basically, don't you agree?
    I don't entirely agree or your. DT is dumb and needs to be replaced not improved, my post above is what I want instead of DT. Like it's annoying af having to wait your turn for a bunch of people to fight each other. Why not just line up and 1v1 a random person and you don't have to wait for a bunch of people fighting each other It'll be quicker and you get to wait less cause no1 likes waiting... and yea and I guess 1 map is horrible so I do agree on you there. Maybe you should change the maps to CW maps instead of those duel maps since man... the duel hall map isnt the most appealing 1v1 map out there...
    Last edited by Akimbo; 05-13-2014 at 06:52 AM.

Thread Information