Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Religion can be compared to norms and values in my opinion, which is indeed equal to the core of humanity. Maybe religion cannot be a direct blame for wars since religion is something personal for each individual, regardless of being Christian, Muslim or believing in anything else. But I do think that religion is used as an argument to start wars, especially by extremists such as the jihad.

The wars that have happened in the past and are still ongoing would still have happened if there was no religion, because the norms and values of the people are different. It's a really complicated question which couldn't be answered by a simple yes or no, well thats what 'I' think.

Originally Posted by Corque View Post
    Like stories showing people tracking their Call of Duty opponents address and killing them over an internet argument.
    So sad...

I agree with you about Religion: I think it's a book which just went wrong. Imagine in 500 years everybody started acting like Harry Potter, saying Hogwarts was a school for rich, special, super-human race children.
    You just compared the holy books to a harry potter novel? You sir, are quite dumb The context of those books are totally different.
    Last edited by slugheady; 06-07-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Thread Information