Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Strait View Post
    it's obvious that they fear us rofl XDDd, he knows i can stomp his team in tourny as easy as water, and he wants me to get banned cause he knows i can surpass his clan even tho they got me slacked up for a week for false accusation haha get a life kids

and also ayamae is legit, he doesn't need esp to play, you kids are horrible and you want to ban everyone who beats you...so how does it feel like getting smashed by non donors 4-0 and getting streaked on a 100 ??
    afford internet pls upgrade it from mcdo wifi to starbucks you spiker guy ;s
    OT: legit or unlegit, its sad to see whoever uses 3rd party programs to play a game which has no more than 500 players zz

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by P4P1 View Post
    I repeat, ayamae is not banned. L2read.
    ayamae stop bypassing forums
    [7/24/2014 1:00:52 AM] Faisief: LOL
    [7/24/2014 1:01:08 AM] Faisief: IM P4P1_CH4L0 U JUST GOT ME BANNED LOL

2. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Kyuseii (07-25-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    its funny when like people are unlegit then ego thinking their good xDDDdd (not saying anyone in here is unlegit) jus thought i'd put that out

legit n proud since 06 xddddddddddddddd

4. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Kyuseii (07-25-2014)

Thanks
    Its funny how all these losers complain,and cry when half of them would wouldn't even stand a chance,Its so funny that none of them said they can beat him yet. Im waiting to see it. ,They are so mad because they thought they were top tier, now someone who is better than them appears they start ranting about unlegit and using all kinds of bullshit excuses to get rid of someone they can't beat.Strait lags because he is halfway across the world from u ******s. Quit raging,Beat him then brag you assholes

6. The following user said thank you to Soula for this useful post:

Strait (07-25-2014)

Strait's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Soula View Post
    Its funny how all these losers complain,and cry when half of them would wouldn't even stand a chance,Its so funny that none of them said they can beat him yet. Im waiting to see it. ,They are so mad because they thought they were top tier, now someone who is better than them appears they start ranting about unlegit and using all kinds of bullshit excuses to get rid of someone they can't beat.Strait lags because he is halfway across the world from u ******s. Quit raging,Beat him then brag you assholes
    sorry but that is impossible

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    He laggs to everyone, no matter the distance. And we don't ego like all you guys do, bragging how godlike u are and now complaining we aint sayin we beat him..

9. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Kyuseii (07-25-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    He laggs to everyone, no matter the distance. And we don't ego like all you guys do, bragging how godlike u are and now complaining we aint sayin we beat him..
    Honestly, after what i read about you from strait, at this point nothing you say really counts or matters.Bye.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Strait View Post
    sorry but that is impossible
    11-0.

11. The following user said thank you to Soula for this useful post:

Strait (07-25-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly, after what i read about you from strait, at this point nothing you say really counts or matters.Bye.

- - - Updated - - -

11-0.
    You probably just have nothing better to say.. Obviously you don't know anything that happens around here

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    why is ayamae banned

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rime View Post
    why is ayamae banned
    for using VPN i think

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post