Jerhodkyan Ricabo's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Dear Staffs/admins can you help me recover my account user: kyanix my account got scammed because someone was going to buy my account and i gave him my account info but except my recover e-mail but when i tried logging in to fgunz.net and check if my account wasn't change passed. And the hacker change passed it then i tried to recover it and then i accidentaly clicked his confirmation email request for my account. And pls help me because i worked hard for my account for 2 years now. Hope you will help me. I can provide more info about my account for recovery if you want.
    Donated P560

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jerhodkyan Ricabo View Post
    Dear Staffs/admins can you help me recover my account user: kyanix my account got scammed because someone was going to buy my account and i gave him my account info but except my recover e-mail but when i tried logging in to fgunz.net and check if my account wasn't change passed. And the hacker change passed it then i tried to recover it and then i accidentaly clicked his confirmation email request for my account. And pls help me because i worked hard for my account for 2 years now. Hope you will help me. I can provide more info about my account for recovery if you want.
    Go to fgunz.net
    Then click on FGunZ FAQ.
    Find "Recover Your Account" (i think)
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    my account got scammed because someone was going to buy my account and i gave him my account info but except my recover e-mail but when i tried logging in to fgunz.net and check if my account wasn't change passed. And the hacker change passed it then i tried to recover it and then i accidentaly clicked his confirmation email request for my account.
    Well, I mean. They may still help you, but just from you saying that. 1. All you gave was the user ID. 2. Your account was not "Hacked" if you gave your info to someone, even if you didn't give the email address, it's still your own fault for giving away your information. And 3. Maybe you shouldn't have given away your " Hard work " or tried to sell your account in the first place. I am only saying this because, this is the exact response you are going to get from the people who are going to take a look at this request.

Angelo's Avatar benifits

Country
    Thanks
    Do you remember your Question and Answer? If not try to remember because you can recover your acc if you have your QandA just pm dave , he is professional dont worry
    Best Buddy EV3R !!!

thats all.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Buying and selling is against the rules, we don't support those who have been scammed in an attempt of buying or selling.
    How can you accidentally accept someone confirmation email? Personally sounds more like you've got your money and now want to try to recover the account back from the buyer.

6. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Camel (12-22-2014)

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Tomorrow comes today

Thread Information