Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by FreeWilly View Post
    you both just totally ignored what he said and took it way out of prospective. kstyle with shotguns are what made this game popular. before that it was a few hundred people running around with spray and the player base was the size of fgunz is now. once kstyle with shotguns came around the player base grew. so stop QQing about your OP weapons getting dummied cause you cant aim with a spread weapon. snipers werent even ment for gunz. its a private server exclusive. this game isnt ment to have you getting 1 shotted from half way to end of the map. Its shit like this that makes people not want 2 play this server.
    Shit like this should make you want to play here just because other weapons are actually able to kill shotgunners. Also all other populair servers have this pay to win motto with their 1 hit kill 14 damage shotguns and donor armour that has 3x normal armour stats, i don't see the fun in everyone should just use the same weapon and everything that's not a shotgun and is able to kill me has to be nerfed so I always win with my shotguns...

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    Friendly snipers can be used to hunt the enemy sniper. Just get your own friendly sniper in TDM's and CW's

4. The following user said thank you to Colour for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (02-25-2015)

Appearence's Avatar ♪♫ ♒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♒ ♫♪

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    I know he detals of Sniper but the Gunzsniper its nice we can use it !

ING:
    Appearence//Appearence

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    Friendly snipers can be used to hunt the enemy sniper. Just get your own friendly sniper in TDM's and CW's
    yes its hurts enemy to ~

Appearence's Avatar ♪♫ ♒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♒ ♫♪

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jackD View Post
    yes its hurts enemy to ~
    no its not hurts Enemy

ING:
    Appearence//Appearence

Freestyler

Thanks
    Shit like this should make you want to play here just because other weapons are actually able to kill shotgunners. Also all other populair servers have this pay to win motto with their 1 hit kill 14 damage shotguns and donor armour that has 3x normal armour stats, i don't see the fun in everyone should just use the same weapon and everything that's not a shotgun and is able to kill me has to be nerfed so I always win with my shotguns...
    Nah, from what i can see most people agrees snipers are op and you're not even trying to argue against that guy's point you're almost ignoring it which just proves that you're one of those guys that you can't persuade no matter how much times you're dumbfounded. Also your point doesn't even make any sense since it's quite clear that snipers are way more op than these shotguns or whatever but shotguns have been the game's meta weapon for the past 10 years and so far nobody's been complaining or saying it's boring so why would you want to change that now? Also tell me about what does pay2win have anything to do with this? if you can't afford to pay $20 to buy donors go work for 2hours and get some instead of typing these useless post all day long. Donors aren't even that op here with the exception of limitbreaker. Also tell me about why you're even talking about other servers when we're talking about this one and even if it had any relation if you see the snipers in other servers they are far more nerfed than the ones here so why you complaining?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Nah, from what i can see most people agrees snipers are op and you're not even trying to argue against that guy's point you're almost ignoring it which just proves that you're one of those guys that you can't persuade no matter how much times you're dumbfounded. Also your point doesn't even make any sense since it's quite clear that snipers are way more op than these shotguns or whatever but shotguns have been the game's meta weapon for the past 10 years and so far nobody's been complaining or saying it's boring so why would you want to change that now? Also tell me about what does pay2win have anything to do with this? if you can't afford to pay $20 to buy donors go work for 2hours and get some instead of typing these useless post all day long. Donors aren't even that op here with the exception of limitbreaker. Also tell me about why you're even talking about other servers when we're talking about this one and even if it had any relation if you see the snipers in other servers they are far more nerfed than the ones here so why you complaining?
    preach brotha, preach! i just gave up trying to talk 2 this tool. hes one of those hard headed kids just stuck in their ways.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    wasn't talking all snipers there, ownages got nerfed too, the first time it I was like okay i can see why they did that, second time was just some shotgunners complaining they still could get killed by someone using sprays, now they complain about snipers (which i still can understand too) but this just seems like ongoing until every single weapon that's not a shotgun ends up being nerfed....

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    wasn't talking all snipers there, ownages got nerfed too, the first time it I was like okay i can see why they did that, second time was just some shotgunners complaining they still could get killed by someone using sprays, now they complain about snipers (which i still can understand too) but this just seems like ongoing until every single weapon that's not a shotgun ends up being nerfed....
    learn 2 kstyle?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information