Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ice View Post
    Awbiosly VIP event will have a schedule but in insisting that event teamers show have their own hosting times or timings
    Understood?
    Not quite sure I understand what you're saying but if you're asking if we have schedule or should have one;

No we dont have a schedule, we host whenever we feel like it. I hosted 3 events (LMS, RFLS, FTD) less than 2 hours ago and I picked the events one by one. I cant have a schedule on when to host, I have a life outside GunZ and I dont want any scenario to be like, "oh my friends just came over to my place, but I cant join them because I have a schedule that tells me to host in 20 minutes".

I also dont want to be forced to host something I "cant" host or something I'm just not particulary good at. Also some events requires more than one person to make it work. So I we would have to match our schedules? Idk. Anyways, terrible idea for regular events, and its already a thing for VIP events.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Not quite sure I understand what you're saying but if you're asking if we have schedule or should have one; No we dont have a schedule, we host whenever we feel like it. I hosted 3 events (LMS, RFLS, FTD) less than 2 hours ago and I picked the events one by one. I cant have a schedule on when to host, I have a life outside GunZ and I dont want any scenario to be like, "oh my friends just came over to my place, but I cant join them because I have a schedule that tells me to host in 20 minutes". I also dont want to be forced to host something I "cant" host or something I'm just not particulary good at. Also some events requires more than one person to make it work. So I we would have to match our schedules? Idk. Anyways, terrible idea for regular events, and its already a thing for VIP events.

????????????????? Who said you had to include which Event you're hosting.
    It's just a simple button to enable if an EVENT is going on.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Queen Lauren View Post
    ????????????????? Who said you had to include which Event you're hosting.
    It's just a simple button to enable if an EVENT is going on.
    He mentioned a schedule, that's what I responded to.

Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Not quite sure I understand what you're saying but if you're asking if we have schedule or should have one;

No we dont have a schedule, we host whenever we feel like it. I hosted 3 events (LMS, RFLS, FTD) less than 2 hours ago and I picked the events one by one. I cant have a schedule on when to host, I have a life outside GunZ and I dont want any scenario to be like, "oh my friends just came over to my place, but I cant join them because I have a schedule that tells me to host in 20 minutes".

I also dont want to be forced to host something I "cant" host or something I'm just not particulary good at. Also some events requires more than one person to make it work. So I we would have to match our schedules? Idk. Anyways, terrible idea for regular events, and its already a thing for VIP events.
    hey lin im not in this of creating a schedule or TimeTable for events after this explanation and i asked for it but now i understood where i was wrong..still WE are suggesting for that indicator STICK TO THE TOPIC GUYS

Thread Information