Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    theirs also the ucers or ocers who are not that easy to spot also known as sweetspotters which their are a few of around ;D

2. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Buddhism (07-07-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    theirs also the ucers or ocers who are not that easy to spot also known as sweetspotters which their are a few of around ;D
    I see, very helpful posts guys. I'm still kinda new to this OC/UC stuff so I need some training on how to spot these ppl I guess. I'm actually tempted to try it out just for educational purposes however, it looks like it's bannable which is something that I do not want.

Regards,
    Fourth

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    I meant UCing the BIOS of your processor, not downloading any third party programs.

Regards,
    Fourth
    Underclock from BIOS does not affect gunz.
    Underclocking using your motherboard software or any other motherboard compatible third party program will affect gunz.
    P.s. Overclock > underclock on anti lead in my personal past experiences anyway.
    Best ways to spot underclock
    1. they spike when they spawn
    2. float/glitchy character
    Underclocking = bigger hitbox and you hit harder. Also you and everyone else moves in slow motion.
    Speed hack is not the samething as underclocking, speed hack only makes your game slower/faster, does not affect hitbox and does not make you hit harder which are the main two advantages and reasons for underclocking so it's essentially useless to speedhack.
    /thread
    My custom build pc can uc/oc so if you want to know a bit more, whisper me in game. I don't have any intention of being unlegit on GunZ in 2015 but i'd be glad to show you the 'spike' when i spawn while i'm ucing and other factors to spot an underclocker.
    Last edited by Drastic111; 07-07-2015 at 02:00 AM.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Drastic111 View Post
    Underclock from BIOS does not affect gunz.
    Underclocking using your motherboard software or any other motherboard compatible third party program will affect gunz.
    P.s. Overclock > underclock on anti lead in my personal past experiences anyway.
    Best ways to spot underclock
    1. they spike when they spawn
    2. float/glitchy character
    Underclocking = bigger hitbox and you hit harder. Also you and everyone else moves in slow motion.
    Speed hack is not the samething as underclocking, speed hack only makes your game slower/faster, does not affect hitbox and does not make you hit harder which are the main two advantages and reasons for underclocking so it's essentially useless to speedhack.
    /thread
    My custom build pc can uc/oc so if you want to know a bit more, whisper me in game. I don't have any intention of being unlegit on GunZ in 2015 but i'd be glad to show you the 'spike' when i spawn while i'm ucing and other factors to spot an underclocker.
    I'd be honored I don't know ur IGN tho, maybe u can send me a message? Also, u mentioned that underclocking from BIOS "DOES NOT" affect GunZ and only underclocking with a third-party program will affect GunZ, did I get your statement correctly?

Regards,
    Fourth

Banned

Thanks
    I'd be honored I don't know ur IGN tho, maybe u can send me a message? Also, u mentioned that underclocking from BIOS "DOES NOT" affect GunZ and only underclocking with a third-party program will affect GunZ, did I get your statement correctly?

Regards,
    Fourth
    Yep that's correct.
    Oc/UC from bios does not affect gunz, only uc from third party software, although it's best to uc/oc from the software provided by your motherboard.
    /whisper Drastic1 hi

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    my boy here knows what's up
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

8. The following user said thank you to Buddhism for this useful post:

Traumatiser (07-07-2015)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Buddhism View Post
    my boy here knows what's up
    yes, i think sweetspot is achieved by ucing the right amount and ocing your graphics card so you dont float and get that sweetspot, u gotta play around and have a friend help you find the sweetspot.
    underclock mother board > overclock graphics card > try find the right amount to oc/uc where uc is ont detectable and is 'sweetspot'
    that's my take on it anyways.

10. The following user said thank you to Drastic111 for this useful post:

Traumatiser (07-07-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Yep that's correct.
    Oc/UC from bios does not affect gunz, only uc from third party software, although it's best to uc/oc from the software provided by your motherboard.
    /whisper Drastic1 hi
    are u online right now? can you actually show me what's the difference between someone who's UCing and a legit? My eyes are untrained and sorry for asking so many questions. I'm glad ppl on these forums are nice. I'm gonna go online when u go online.

Regards,
    Fourth

Banned

Thanks
    are u online right now? can you actually show me what's the difference between someone who's UCing and a legit? My eyes are untrained and sorry for asking so many questions. I'm glad ppl on these forums are nice. I'm gonna go online when u go online.

Regards,
    Fourth
    It's 4am, i'ma go sleep but tomorrow try whispering me in game and ill turn on my uc in private room just to show you!

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    It's 4am, i'ma go sleep but tomorrow try whispering me in game and ill turn on my uc in private room just to show you!
    Will we get banned for this? I want to take precautions because I don't want all my efforts in tdms to get banned rofl.

Regards,
    Fourth

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information