Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Current rappers such as meek mill, drake, kanye west or J.C. a.k.a Jesus Christ can't really compare to the one true god of rap when it comes to spitting rhythms. I've been listening to metal/nu-metal/punk/rap-metal you name it and I've decided to go back to some rnb's and hip-hops. I've also listened to newgen rappers Rich Homie Quan, Wiz Kalifa etc. But seriously, eminem's wordplay and style is just on another level.

Ay yo, I don't mean no disrespect to tupac fans as tupac is one of them real G's so don't hate me for this but here it goes. I think eminem is better than tupac and biggie combined. I mean sometimes I wonder how he even fit his rhyming with the words he use. WTF?

So? Discuss?
    Cuz M n M usis hekz

Gr3yscale's Avatar Vanta Von Vicious

Country
    Thanks
    Lupe Fiasco, Earl Sweatshirt, Kendrick, Joey Badass ------> Anyone in popular Hip-Hop right now.

If we go into the underground your best picks will be R.A. The Rugged Man, Chris Rivers, Locksmith, Sadistik and well, too many to mention.

Logic is mediocre and overrated.

Rant over.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    hi,

rap music sucks.

/end of discussion

4. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Jungae (09-25-2015)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    I thought everyone agreed that Eminems music back in the day was good, now not so much. Except for fitting a shitton of words into a song. w/e

Clearly a lot of people in this thread know about Eminem and they know about Tupac and Biggie as far as Dear Mama, Hit 'em up, Juicy and Who Shot Ya? go.

Missing out on rappers like Guru, Nas, Az, duo Mobb Deep, duo Black star, Jay-Z in his old days, Heltah Skeltah, Big L, Big Pun, Wu-Tang (especially GZA), ATCQ, De La Soul, Souls of Mischief, Mos Def, MF DOOM, Lauryn Hill, KRS-One, Jurassic 5, Eric B & Rakim.

Is just stupid. An Album like Illmatic is arguably the best HH album ever made, way better than any full project Em has ever released. Yes Eminem was a good rapper and a good Freestyler but the best? Hell ****ing no.

These artists are some out the top of my head, could probably go on for hours if I wanted to. I kept them somewhat oldschool as well, to better compare them to Eminem cause I can't say in all honesty that I would still be listening to his full albums, and if you don't do that your opinion on someones work doesn't count, in my opinion of course. So to be fair I picked more old school artists to be more fair.

I'd pick Biggie and Nas over Eminem all day.

EDIT: The fact you're listing Meek Mill with these dudes means u don't really know a thing, my bad but it's true.
    Last edited by Again; 09-25-2015 at 01:02 PM.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

6. The following user said thank you to Again for this useful post:

Gr3yscale (09-25-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    I thought everyone agreed that Eminems music back in the day was good, now not so much. Except for fitting a shitton of words into a song. w/e

Clearly a lot of people in this thread know about Eminem and they know about Tupac and Biggie as far as Dear Mama, Hit 'em up, Juicy and Who Shot Ya? go.

Missing out on rappers like Guru, Nas, Az, duo Mobb Deep, duo Black star, Jay-Z in his old days, Heltah Skeltah, Big L, Big Pun, Wu-Tang (especially GZA), ATCQ, De La Soul, Souls of Mischief, Mos Def, MF DOOM, Lauryn Hill, KRS-One, Jurassic 5, Eric B & Rakim.

Is just stupid. An Album like Illmatic is arguably the best HH album ever made, way better than any full project Em has ever released. Yes Eminem was a good rapper and a good Freestyler but the best? Hell ****ing no.

These artists are some out the top of my head, could probably go on for hours if I wanted to. I kept them somewhat oldschool as well, to better compare them to Eminem cause I can't say in all honesty that I would still be listening to his full albums, and if you don't do that your opinion on someones work doesn't count, in my opinion of course. So to be fair I picked more old school artists to be more fair.

I'd pick Biggie and Nas over Eminem all day.

EDIT: The fact you're listing Meek Mill with these dudes means u don't really know a thing, my bad but it's true.
    This was supposed to be a debate about who is best right now. We didn't miss out on old skool rappers, just trying to see who currently stands on top as king of rap in the present days. I kinda lost my touch in hip-hop since I went to rock for the past 6/7 years, now that I came back to hip hop, I can't really see anyoe coming close to eminem. Nas and kendrick lamar are of course, exceptions in the matter.

Originally Posted by Ghostt View Post
    Jesus Christ aint a rapper.... brs smh
    You serious? The dude's a G back in year 1 mothafcka, riding with jews and shit, he started the christian movement and died for the *****s who rode with him. *****'s so generous, he promised his *****s eternal life. He's the real G. Even went wid dis hoe mary magdalene to show who's the realeast G. Died on the cross like a bawss and rose to show these fake ass jew *****s that 3 shots of nails can't pin him. Jesus da real bawss, even pac refers to him as lord. smh.

Anyway That was meant to be a joke so people won't fight in this thread.

Calling me a BR lel. I'd insult you 10x better but you'd cry and ban me you stupid staff. I still dont see why dave prefers underaged staff in these forums smh. You a staff and you insult your players like shit. Shame on you.

/Admin_ban
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-25-2015 at 04:52 PM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Country
    Thanks
    This was supposed to be a debate about who is best right now. We didn't miss out on old skool rappers, just trying to see who currently stands on top as king of rap in the present days. I kinda lost my touch in hip-hop since I went to rock for the past 6/7 years, now that I came back to hip hop, I can't really see anyoe coming close to eminem. Nas and kendrick lamar are of course, exceptions in the matter.

You serious? The dude's a G back in year 1 mothafcka, riding with jews and shit, he started the christianity movement and died for the *****s who rode with him. ***** even so generous, he promised his *****s eternal life. He's the real G.

Anyway That was meant to be a joke so people won't fight in this thread.

Calling me a BR lel. I'd insult you 10x better but you'd cry and ban me you stupid staff. I still dont see why dave prefers underaged staff in these forums smh.

/Admin_ban

Right now, Eminem isn't even in the discussion imo. his catalogue overall is better than most rappers who are doing there thing now.
    If you're talking about who is king ATM my vote would go to Kendrique lemur. Drake has the hype from a lot of people and I liked his If you're reading this it's too late stuff anything before that not so much. Joey Bada$$ seems to be consistent (very dope live as well, so is kendrick btw) J Cole is doing real shit atm, Platinum without any features is pretty ****ing incredible. Let's not sleep on A$AP Rocky in this discussion btw his shit is tight. Personally not a Kanye fan but hes probably together with Drake and Kendrick, running the game right now. Eminem is on the other hand.. not.
    Again4FM

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Right now, Eminem isn't even in the discussion imo. his catalogue overall is better than most rappers who are doing there thing now.
    If you're talking about who is king ATM my vote would go to Kendrique lemur. Drake has the hype from a lot of people and I liked his If you're reading this it's too late stuff anything before that not so much. Joey Bada$$ seems to be consistent (very dope live as well, so is kendrick btw) J Cole is doing real shit atm, Platinum without any features is pretty ****ing incredible. Let's not sleep on A$AP Rocky in this discussion btw his shit is tight. Personally not a Kanye fan but hes probably together with Drake and Kendrick, running the game right now. Eminem is on the other hand.. not.
    Kendrick is the one standing out of all rappers aside from em right now from my point of view. J cole is good, no doubt, but I seriously think this dude's still got a long way to go before even getting extremely good like NAS and em. Alright, how 'bout this, let's narrow it down to the best of the best right now (by this of course, I mean rappers who are still alive)

For me, here's the top 3.

Eminem, Nas (*****s so dope, I cant stop listening to him), Kendrick Lamar (in no particular order) > all other rappers in the game right now.

Honorable mention go to J Cole of course.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Country
    Thanks
    Kendrick is the one standing out of all rappers aside from em right now from my point of view. J cole is good, no doubt, but I seriously think this dude's still got a long way to go before even getting extremely good like NAS and em. Alright, how 'bout this, let's narrow it down to the best of the best right now (by this of course, I mean rappers who are still alive)

For me, here's the top 3.

Eminem, Nas (*****s so dope, I cant stop listening to him), Kendrick Lamar (in no particular order) > all other rappers in the game right now.

Honorable mention go to J Cole of course.
    Fair enough, I seriously feel like you're more talking about the old Em though, same for Nas but w/e they're still alive indeed.
    Nas is my all time fav rapper but I know that the last shit he dropped wasn't as ill as what Kendrick is doing now. Though no one will ever touch Illmatic for me.
    Again4FM

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Fair enough, I seriously feel like you're more talking about the old Em though, same for Nas but w/e they're still alive indeed.
    Nas is my all time fav rapper but I know that the last shit he dropped wasn't as ill as what Kendrick is doing now. Though no one will ever touch Illmatic for me.
    Was referring to both old and new em. I don't see why people don't like his new stuff. It's stronger, faster, more aggresive and louder. Nas is totally different, they both have different styles in singing. And of course, kendrick, my boy's got everything going for him right now every record he's made so far is just solid. I just hope he doesn't mess it up.

Country
    Thanks
    Was referring to both old and new em. I don't see why people don't like his new stuff. It's stronger, faster, more aggresive and louder. Nas is totally different, they both have different styles in singing. And of course, kendrick, my boy's got everything going for him right now every record he's made so far is just solid. I just hope he doesn't mess it up.
    he's 3 albums in man, he didn't mess up. Everything he does now will still be considered good by fanboys.
    He can make a bad album (which I doubt) but it still won't be messing up. He already made it.
    Again4FM

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information