Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Is this the one and only Muyan who got 11-0'd by my boy MONKEY?

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

2. The following user said thank you to GodTommy for this useful post:

Fourth (11-19-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post

Lol, you hit the jackpot.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Lol, you hit the jackpot.
    Waiting for his reply to say that wasn't him

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    it wasn't him

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah man, I know.

I'd smack his teeth out irl if he goes to PH lol, I'll show him some real life asian action. Apparently, from what I hear, this ******'s so bad that he got destroyed by half of the population on another server that he migrated to fg because of shame. Dafuq does that lol. Anyway, I'm ready, let's do this.

I mean the comparison between me and this guy must be so huge. Like, I'm Tupac and he's.... Miley cyrus... I dunno man, I'm hearing things that he's a nerd who ego's people for the sake of it, some claims that he hacks lol. I'm legit all the way until the last day I draw my breath in gunz.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot...

S/O NFZ BOYS. Hakan, midget, butters and the rest of mah squad.
    Last edited by Fourth; 11-20-2015 at 12:40 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Country
    Thanks

robel said

I was twinning on that other server with a mate and his the one who lost 11-0 to Monkey. The reason why i left the other server is not because i got destroyed by half the server ( i actually only lost 2-3 1v1' to mates, s on that server and won over 30+) i left cause that server closed. so i have no idea where you kids get the idea of me leaving that server cause i lost to everyone ( which i did not, i even had a clan which went 60-4 ). Anyway Fourth im saying this for the last time im not gonna do all that google research to find out what ur timezone is. Add me on Skype : Atreph, and lets arrange a time so we can end this drama here and now. and btw GodTommy ur 11-0 for me dont even bother talking, just like Monkey when you kids released you have no chance against me in a 1v1 you all backed off.
    u tehre?

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TokerWizard View Post
    robel said

I was twinning on that other server with a mate and his the one who lost 11-0 to Monkey. The reason why i left the other server is not because i got destroyed by half the server ( i actually only lost 2-3 1v1' to mates, s on that server and won over 30+) i left cause that server closed. so i have no idea where you kids get the idea of me leaving that server cause i lost to everyone ( which i did not, i even had a clan which went 60-4 ). Anyway Fourth im saying this for the last time im not gonna do all that google research to find out what ur timezone is. Add me on Skype : Atreph, and lets arrange a time so we can end this drama here and now. and btw GodTommy ur 11-0 for me dont even bother talking, just like Monkey when you kids released you have no chance against me in a 1v1 you all backed off.
    u tehre?
    I'm down for this shit. Only thing we need is a gm to watch the game

I'm gonna be on in 3-4 hours.

Do you have an anti-rape system?

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TokerWizard View Post
    robel said

u tehre?
    What he mean it was his mate?

HIS MATE AND HIM GOT SLAPPED BOTH

11-0 AND 11-4 STOP LYING ROFL

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Kid, I can't find you on skype.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Please send atreph my message; 'gg'

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information